The Very Meh Humza Yousaf Thread.

Ludo*1

I did say in a previous post Yousaf should be given a chance. From what I've seen so far in FMQs with just 2 questions, he's had that chance. Pathetic...

Time to think about who should be next, and surely time for Angus Robertson to reconsider?

11 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I did say in a previous post Yousaf should be given a chance. From what I've seen so far in FMQs with just 2 questions, he's had that chance. Pathetic...

Time to think about who should be next, and surely time for Angus Robertson to reconsider?

Bit harsh. Aye I thought he was poor initially but seems to be growing into slightly. There is always going to be a drop off when people have become accustomed to Salmond and Sturgeon swatting people aside in these sessions.

Things aren't being made easier for Yousaf either by the Tories just repeating Kate Forbes' attack lines. Was always going to be the case though. 

Edited by Londonwell

17 minutes ago, Iain said:

Didn't see the questions from Ross and Sarwar, but Yousaf has been strong in the rest of FMQs.

Yes, I probably saw the same as you - looked pretty accomplished and I must have missed the "car crash" the unionists (and lets be honest, some of the media) were suggesting...........

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Climate emergency.

I wonder if they were protesting the GRR in the same manner, if they would be so successful?

It's tinpot that the Parlaiment can't get a grip of this. The Presiding Officer really needs to step up here.

Just now, Trogdor said:

I wonder if they were protesting the GRR in the same manner, if they would be so successful?

It's tinpot that the Parlaiment can't get a grip of this. The Presiding Officer really needs to step up here.

They should electrify the chairs in the gallery and zap anyone that yells out.

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

The only logical next step is to ban the public - and none of the politicians want that to happen as it just punishes decent people.

Rock and hard place.......

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

If they flashed their fannies merkins they might have got the publicity the GRR lot got.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

heard him answer a question on radio and it was the usual rambling repeating mess, early days but no change so far in him

33 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

No sure if anyone saw this yesterday, but Murdo Fraser is a genuinely horrible kunt

Indeed. His point is nothing to do with tolerance.  Like Wings, he’s playing to the far right.  

14 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

heard him answer a question on radio and it was the usual rambling repeating mess, early days but no change so far in him

I must admit I only heard the the first 2 questions, and rambling, repeating mess is exactly what it was.

Hard to see how it will get any better.

49 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

No sure if anyone saw this yesterday, but Murdo Fraser is a genuinely horrible kunt

Apparently been pulled from twitter, as the old saying goes "hater's gotta hate"!

40 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I must admit I only heard the the first 2 questions, and rambling, repeating mess is exactly what it was.

Hard to see how it will get any better.

Yes, it's impossible for people to improve on a first attempt at something.

38 minutes ago, renton said:

Yes, it's impossible for people to improve on a first attempt at something.

Considering he was reading scripted answers he came over poorly. He tried too often with the usual Sturgeon responses as well.

At least Sturgeon seldom referred to her notes and was a confident speaker.

Mathieson and Robison really are a poor choice.