The Very Meh Humza Yousaf Thread.

Ludo*1

Well whats hes say hes going to do as leader would be a good start, hows he going to get independence. We need to hear from all the contenders whats their plan and also see if they have the ability to speak to all in Scotland and have something about them people will trust and listen to them no just indy supporters but everyone

Haven't a clue at the moment, I'll be attending my first ever SNP meeting when they presumably have hustings in Inverness. Hope there are a few candidates to give the chance of a proper debate about future strategy and policies and not an uncontested shoe in. There may well be people with potential emerging that I haven't heard of, I didn't know the new Westminster boss existed.

Edited by welshbairn

7 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

Well whats hes say hes going to do as leader would be a good start, hows he going to get independence. We need to hear from all the contenders whats their plan and also see if they have the ability to speak to all in Scotland and have something about them people will trust and listen to them no just indy supporters but everyone

Indy is going down the swanny. Nicola was your best hope at it because people think nicola is snp.

People fall for it and Angus Robertson is a lot less charismatic than nicola.

The whole thing reminds me of labour's downfall when Blair sent the troops to Iraq. Sturgeon  did it with gender reform. The next person is snps Gordon brown. Snps popularity will fall 

2 minutes ago, alan862 said:

Indy is going down the swanny. Nicola was your best hope at it because people think nicola is snp.

The whole thing reminds me of labour's downfall when Blair sent the troops to Iraq. Sturgeon  did it with gender reform. The next person is snps Gordon brown. Snps popularity will fall 

^^^ rangers fan

20 minutes ago, alan862 said:

The whole thing reminds me of labour's downfall when Blair sent the troops to Iraq. Sturgeon  did it with gender reform. 

The military invasion of a nation, already starved for a decade through sanctions, is akin to giving some minor help to trans people.

That's the most sociopathic comment I've read on this site.

Just now, FreedomFarter said:

The military invasion of a nation, already starved for a decade through sanctions, is akin to giving some minor help to trans people.

That's the most sociopathic comment I've read on this site.

I didn't mean the acts but the public outcry and blame.has been the same

30 minutes ago, alan862 said:

Gender reform = war crimes.

Interesting take.

4 minutes ago, alan862 said:

I didn't mean the acts but the public outcry and blame.has been the same

Ok, my apologies for the mischaracterisation then. If you're correct on that then it says something extremely rotten about the Scottish electorate.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Gender reform = war crimes.

Interesting take.

Clearly not what I said. This is why you won't get independence because you only see what you want to see.

The road to independence would be through being smart and convincing not mudslinging

Just now, FreedomFarter said:

Ok, my apologies for the mischaracterisation then. If you're correct on that then it says something extremely rotten about the Scottish electorate.

Not really gender reform needed to happen but not the way the snps or as I really think it's the greens powerplay. Wouldn't surprise me if sturgeon, with being a feminist, being fully behind it in the form that was presented.

There's more than just that but telling you life works in circles it's exactly the same thing that happened to labour, unless they get someone as charismatic as nicola then snp will crumble it may take 10 years but nicola leaving the leadership role is a major blow to indy as I said a lot of the average punters vote based on her and now its not going to be her

6 minutes ago, alan862 said:

Not really gender reform needed to happen but not the way the snps or as I really think it's the greens powerplay. Wouldn't surprise me if sturgeon, with being a feminist, being fully behind it in the form that was presented.

There's more than just that but telling you life works in circles it's exactly the same thing that happened to labour, unless they get someone as charismatic as nicola then snp will crumble it may take 10 years but nicola leaving the leadership role is a major blow to indy as I said a lot of the average punters vote based on her and now its not going to be her

Every party voted for the gender reform legislation, there were years of consultation and lots of amendments from all parties.