Fairytale Killers v Alloa

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

Falkirk can count themselves very lucky not to have given away another penalty shortly before their goal.  It was the referee's most egregious error of the game.

I guess you’re talking about the possible hand ball involving Oliver?

It didn’t even register with me at the time that it was even a penalty shout. A couple of Alloa players stick their hands up but hardly wild shouts on the park for one either.

Hard to see it clearly from the single camera angle - I’m not convinced it doesn’t hit him on the back to be honest.

Egregious is certainly overselling it.

11 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

It didn’t even register with me at the time that it was even a penalty shout. A couple of Alloa players stick their hands up but hardly wild shouts on the park for one either.

Hard to see it clearly from the single camera angle - I’m not convinced it doesn’t hit him on the back to be honest.

Having watched it he turns his back and it hits him on the back. His hands are held into his body anyway. Anyone thinking that's a pen is getting desperate. I presume that was what he was talking about. Couple of half arsed appeals in hope from alloa players but that was it.

Edited by Shodwall cat

9 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Raises arm to an unnatural position - hits the elbow. It's a clearly defined handball. 

Saying it hits his back is overselling it.

2 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Wachowski's were quite apt designating the blue pill in the Matrix ... That's not anywhere on the anatomy that can be called a back

His arm isn't high  and he isn't making his body any bigger FFS as it's going to hit him if it doesn't hit his elbow.. It's never a penalty in a million years. Stop pretending it is.

13 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Wachowski's were quite apt designating the blue pill in the Matrix ... That's not anywhere on the anatomy that can be called a back

Presumably you're just showing that to prove that it doesn't hit his back? It hits his side, it's most definitely not a penalty.

10 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

So, his side rather than his back, got it.

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Presumably you're just showing that to prove that it doesn't hit his back? It hits his side, it's most definitely not a penalty.

It's not possible to hit his side and go down unless he's leaning forward? Good to see Falkirk fans backing the referee though😂