Fairytale Killers v Alloa

Awful stuff so far I've got to say. Not got going good strike from Morrison but not sure if the keeper should've saved it. Usual terrible officiating.  Booking Rowe for kicking the ball away a minute after ignoring an alloa boy doing exactly the same thing.  Need to get the finger out second half.

Scottish football refs eh. Make a decision so shite that the player boots the ball away in frustration, then book that player. Scougal just about had Rowe's shirt over his back ffs (and was about 2 yards offside for good measure). How Sammon has escaped a booking is totally beyond me, the big pudding 

4 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Awful stuff so far I've got to say. Not got going good strike from Morrison but not sure if the keeper should've saved it. Usual terrible officiating.  Booking Rowe for kicking the ball away a minute after ignoring an alloa boy doing exactly the same thing.  Need to get the finger out second half.

It ain’t awful. Alloa very physical and we have gradually broken them down. So much for Rice’s total football. Back to front to big lumps upfront 

4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

It ain’t awful. Alloa very physical and we have gradually broken them down. So much for Rice’s total football. Back to front to big lumps upfront 

It's very poor mate. We've created hee haw and been farting about with the ball at the back far too often. 

2 minutes ago, JCBairn said:

Tough game and great win. I'm not convinced by Wright. Burrell and Allan on in front of him in my book. Good physically but he doesn't look as dangerous as the other 2 options. 

I thought Wright played well when he came on. Held the ball up well and put himself about only issue was why he didn't slide in to finish the cross off. Otherwise I thought he was decent.

10 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Ref was inconsistent throughout. Alloa very physical but offered little threat. Pity Alloa don’t have much of a traveling support. 4000+ at a third tier game is pretty impressive. 

Nonsense.