🟠⚫️Dundee United v St Johnstone⚪️🔵 Saturday 18/02/23

Well, he is.

We're 8th when we could comfortably be in the top 6. He'll get a bit grace this season due to how close we came to the drop in 21/22, but he's stifling us. 

But you obviously know better, Bino. 

As for today. United are garbage. You never dream you'll actually see a winner like that in person, but to actually have it today was priceless. What a complete clown. To then go off 'injured' is a complete minter. 

All in all, pleasing to come away with the win and maybe we can start to look bit upwards again. 

5 minutes ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

Well, he is.

We're 8th when we could comfortably be in the top 6. He'll get a bit grace this season due to how close we came to the drop in 21/22, but he's stifling us. 

But you obviously know better, Bino. 

As for today. United are garbage. You never dream you'll actually see a winner like that in person, but to actually have it today was priceless. What a complete clown. To then go off 'injured' is a complete minter. 

All in all, pleasing to come away with the win and maybe we can start to look bit upwards again. 

Vital away win against relegation rival 

And above is all you can say 

What an awful support 

35 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I cannot get over United being offered Zander for free and plumping with that pudding.

We can't either tbf.

I'm trying to take some positives from the game.

Certainly looked better as a 4231.

Sibbald and Behich pass marks for me. Fletcher was okay for what he had to work with. Levitt scored a class goal. Ayina actually seems okay too surprisingly. Fotheringham was really good and looked like he could make something happen.

Now the bad bits. I've given the keeper some slack cause he's had to deal with some amount of nonsense in front of him but I'd genuinely rather see Newman in there till the end of the season. He's awful and seems to have totally lost it.

Smith is a pathetic excuse of a man, does some running but he's far to quick to point the finger at others and plays them into trouble all the time.

Mulgrew has quality but he dithers far too much.

Djoum needs jettisoned into the sun, my 11 year old has better touch and awareness than him.

Levitt goal aside looked absolutely away with it today. Looks crushed and like he doesn't want to be here now. Shame cause he's talented and looked a lot better playing forward today but kept having to go deep for the ball.

4 minutes ago, Binos said:

You've been punching above your weight due to the browns of course Wright and callum so long...youve forgotten you're punching above your weight 

7pm on a Saturday and your a slavering mess over a side you’ve not played in 15 years. 

Nothing about our approach to this game (and the last one against United) made any real sense. They’re clearly there to be got at, they’re dreadful at the back and struggle to create good chances. So why sit in and surrender possession for vast stretches of the game. When we did get the ball down and move it we looked dangerous. Surely it’s better to go out and try to kill the game off than let your opponents keep moving the ball around and launch set pieces into your box until one of them finally does something.

Luckily United are a mess. That winner is immediately one of my all time favourite Saints goals. Just pure comedy.