🟠⚫️Dundee United v St Johnstone⚪️🔵 Saturday 18/02/23

3 minutes ago, Radford said:

Was the same in October. The Fair Play was sold out by the Saturday morning and they didn't make any more tickets available despite whole Jerry Kerr lying empty.

They certainly aren't alone though and Saints do the block thing as well.

What on earth is wrong with just selling an unallocated ticket and opening up a big section to let folk sit where they like?

The most ridiculous one this season though was St Mirren. Was a minging night and they force folk to sit in the front few rows getting soaking wet whilst half the stand sits empty.

Usually the best part of £25 to get kettled about, treated like you are concealing Class A and given a shit view whilst better seats sit empty.

Scottish football, eh.

TBF, if the average height of the away fans is over 5'2, there is no point in being in the JK

1 minute ago, Radford said:

But we keep going back...

Well, I’m not sure I’m going back to Hibs after initially being refused disabled entry and having sandwiches mauled by over enthusiastic stewards. We shall see. Makes me think twice though and I never have before.

31 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Too busy raging at ‘woke lefties’, I imagine 

Used to really like Jim Spence, but he's gone proper Laurence Fox now.

Seems to obsess over SNP bad and Celtic now, which is some shift from a one time potential candidate and massive Utd fan.

Anyway, does seem a restrictive way to sell tickets by utd. I'd get it if they are reluctant to open a new section which would require extra turnstiles or stewards etc, but only releasing small blocks of the same section seems unnecessary. Only few seats left are restricted views and only useful if you are under 5ft.

On the game, a win either way is massive for either side. Arguably (and like Dundee last season), we want Utd to trundle on with a poor manger picking up just enough points to keep him in a job, but bad enough to keep them far enough behind us. On paper these Utd players are more than enough to see them away from danger, but bar a total collapse by 2-3 other sides, it will be a slog. Just hope we aren't in that slog too! 

1 hour ago, andrewh said:

Well, I’m not sure I’m going back to Hibs after initially being refused disabled entry and having sandwiches mauled by over enthusiastic stewards. We shall see. Makes me think twice though and I never have before.

Hibs another shambles. Two turnstiles to admit over 1,000 fans and folk sitting in stairways.

Struggle to think of anywhere where it actually is a pleasant experience.

Motherwell a few years back (the one where Brian Graham scored a last minute winner) was a ridiculous one. We arrived five minutes before kick off and walked in to the usual away end - a stand that holds about 5000 people with about 350 Saints fans in attendance. The central block in the lower tier was almost completely full, only the front two rows had any seats left, so we went to the back and sat to the left of the aisle.

Stewards came and told us if we weren’t allowed to sit there and we’d be thrown out if we remained in the wrong side of the aisle. We were moved to seats in the second row, with a terrible view obscured by the crossbar of the nearest goal. All while 4500 seats in that very stand sat empty.

Zero doubt its a back 3/5 today, starting line up not even able to switch to a four.

Just so pointless considering how much better we look with a 4, but not at all surprising.

Should still be enough but the need to hamstring ourselves is so frustrating.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Zero doubt its a back 3/5 today, starting line up not even able to switch to a four.

Just so pointless considering how much better we look with a 4, but not at all surprising.

Always shits the bed and reverts to type.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It could be four at the back and a 4-3-3/4-4-1-1 with May at LW

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Montgomery with Brown in behind 🤣

Think I’d prefer the five

3 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

It could be four at the back and a 4-3-3/4-4-1-1 with May at LW

It clearly wont be.

I imagine itll look like that at some points as May drifts that way anyway, mind you.