Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Absolutely not at all.  There is no comparison here.  I eschew Rangers' fans' behaviour and the 'billy boy' mentality.  This is why I have posted - almost exclusively - on a multi-team forum for more than a decade and a half.

It matters not.

In your own words.

36 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

it's like trying to draw a distinction between keech and jobby.

You are all complicit and hell mend you.

Forgetting Kincardines unionist Brit Nat baiting pish (Cos, aye nothing to see their folks, Westminster and the Tories are Snow White)

If Rhodes is correct about the treatment of Joanna Cherry, then that is shameful behaviour by Sturgeon and the SNP.

Ripping up conduct rules and procedures because of who was out of favour...and as we have seen since, those that could worm their way back in.

New broom needed to sweep the lot out and start again.

4 minutes ago, Bodie said:

It matters not.

In your own words.

ScotchNattery - the very idea that a chap from Eyemouth should have to cross an international border and pay in a different currency to take his sister in Berwick out for a drink - is unraveling as we speak.  It's delicious.

Your response?  'Team: Rangers'.

But that's what it's all about for the plural 'you':  The ugly yet banal politics of identity and division.

So happy to see it being binned. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

ScotchNattery - the very idea that a chap from Eyemouth should have to cross an international border and pay in a different currency to take his sister in Berwick out for a drink - is unraveling as we speak.  It's delicious.

Yet the state you blindly support continues to enforce exactly this on the island next door.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

We're watching Last Days of Rome stuff, Welshy.  

Who would your average Briton have chosen to rule them over the last 8 years? Cameron, May, Johnson and Truss, or Nicola Sturgeon?

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Who would your average Briton have chosen to rule them over the last 8 years? Cameron, May, Johnson and Truss, or Nicola Sturgeon?

Sturgeon.  And it isn't even close.

Edit:  In the long list of 20th/21st C Scots PMs, Sturgeon is the one who got away.   Bit of a shame, really.  As I said many times, she's a talented politician.

Edited by The_Kincardine

34 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Your response?  'Team: Rangers'.

But that's what it's all about for the plural 'you':  The ugly yet banal politics of identity and division.

So happy to see it being binned. 

You're once again deliberately missing the point entirely, so much so that I'm inclined to think that it's actually performative stupidity on your part.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Edit:  In the long list of 20th/21st C Scots PMs, Sturgeon is the one who got away.   Bit of a shame, really.  As I said many times, she's a talented politician.

She's not 

Hence the current mess 

She is a talented orator

But abysmal on policy and delivery (in fact would appear drove pet projects and hired only like minded people) and has been binned by her own husband for driving the party membership through the floor 

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Also, would add, in the long list of Scots pm's

There will never be another one

No uk party with a Scot at it's head will ever garner enough popular support post 2014

You are living in the past 

Edited by Binos

3 minutes ago, Bodie said:

You're once again deliberately missing the point entirely, so much so that I'm inclined to think that it's actually performative stupidity on your part.

The entire justification for partitioning Britain is premised on the assertion that those above a line drawn from The Solway to the Tweed are different from those below said line.

It's the most stupid idea I have heard in all of my 63 years - and that includes Charles Green's assertion that he bought Rangers' history.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The entire justification for partitioning Britain is premised on the assertion that those above a line drawn from The Solway to the Tweed are different from those below said line.

No, it's the idea that perhaps having decisions made in the best interests of the people above the line might be better than the interests of one corner of the island being prioritised.

The location of the line is incidental, really.