Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Yousaf will surely have known that she would reject such a big demotion. I'm surprised he didn't offer her something like Education, a big job but would keep her on a relatively short leash. 

Can’t have kids learning about dinosaurs. 

7 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Not sure what your point is here. I’m not being abusive, simply stating facts. 

You are absolutely being abusive and if that's the level of the yard, then it's a grim place indeed.

In addition, there's other look at me-ers that have gone with the same line and some might think it is as tedious as it is childish, but don't let that get in the way if it amuses you.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Can’t have kids learning about dinosaurs. 

She might have done OK at Health. Imagine once she'd brought back hammering holes in folks heads to let the demons out then waiting times would be right down.

Just now, renton said:

She might have done OK at Health. Imagine once she'd brought back hammering holes in folks heads to let the demons out then waiting times would be right down.

Yes.  Bringing back leeches would save the NHS millions on expensive surgical equipment .

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

You are absolutely being abusive and if that's the level of the yard, then it's a grim place indeed.

In addition, there's other look at me-ers that have gone with the same line and some might think it is as tedious as it is childish, but don't let that get in the way if it amuses you.

Please explain where I have been abusive?

As someone who has fallen foul of the moderators on this forum, I’d appreciate some guidance on whether calling a self-confessed homophobe a bigot is acceptable.

FWIW I reckon it’s acceptable on the basis of accuracy.

@Bully Wee Villa @TheGreenElves

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

As someone who has fallen foul of the moderators on this forum, I’d appreciate some guidance on whether calling a self-confessed homophobe a bigot is acceptable.

FWIW I reckon it’s acceptable on the basis of accuracy.

@Bully Wee Villa @TheGreenElves

Maybe I shouldn’t have called her “wee” 💁‍♂️