Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Iain said:

If all of Regan's voters had declared a second preference Forbes would have needed nearly 84% of them to win. Tough going.

Yes. This is like Rangers trying to catch Celtic's number of season ticket holders by hoovering up Clyde's fanbase.

4 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Humza was the best out of the 3 imo, not sure I could bring myself to vote SNP if Forbes was leader and Regan was never a serious contender. 

I fear the horrible union da patter will go from calling Sturgeon, wee jimmy crankie etc to no doubt some very close to the bone comments regarding Humza’s faith/ethnicity. I sincerely hope not but that’s society for you.

Humza Youseless is par for the course. Bumza Poosef is another one I’ve seen in here. Both pretty close to the line IMO. 

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I'd say that's pretty much guaranteed.  Most Unionists are right wing,

But that's also saying most nationalists are left wing, which begs the question why did useless then just about scrape enough votes from a third of SNP members to win? It's almost as if it's utter bollicks....

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

When did you put that on?

When Angus Robertson  was strongly rumoured not to be standing and the Market did not have a chance to react to it being a 2 horse race.

Kate had also not put her foot in her mouth either at that point.

8 minutes ago, Iain said:

My favourite branch are the loonies who think Yousaf will be obliged by his faith to introduce Sharia law as soon as possible. 

There are "no-go" zones popping up in <insert town/city> where Police simply cannot do their job. 

*as we speak

Edited by Jeff Venom

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Wings lot are fucking raging and it's delicious tbh. 

To be fair, the usual suspects have either been emptied from here or are keeping their distance.  But yes, it’s hilarious.  You have to say, judging by the folk who are seething, the right folk won. 

2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Humza Youseless is par for the course. Bumza Poosef is another one I’ve seen in here. Both pretty close to the line IMO. 

If that line is between primary four and primary five maybe. Although “bum” and “poo” are both very funny words.