Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, DrewDon said:

Forbes scored much better than I thought she would with the SNP membership, all things considered. 

A lot worse than expected on the second ballot though. *

* I haven’t done any maths so that might be bollocks.  

** Regan encouraging her voters not to use their second choice probably wasn’t great. 

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The Wings element on Twitter is absolutely raging.  Multiple posts about the physical appearance of the presiding officer.  

Forbes actually looks pleased for him - a cynic might say she’s going to be getting a promotion. 

The best bit will be when Regan doesn’t go to Abla because she likes being elected, yet they’ll still scream ‘trougher’ at everyone else with no sense of irony. 

Just now, Savage Henry said:

A lot worse than expected on the second ballot though. *

* I haven’t done any maths so that might be bollocks.  

** Regan encouraging her voters not to use their second choice probably wasn’t great. 

I'd imagine the logic behind any 'Regan 1, Yousaf 2' votes would be something like: 'Independence above all, but I'm not voting for the 'no sex out of marriage' woman.' 

Just now, carpetmonster said:

The best bit will be when Regan doesn’t go to Abla because she likes being elected, yet they’ll still scream ‘trougher’ at everyone else with no sense of irony. 

Indeed. The SNP may have lost thousands of members but Abla still has more members than voters.

Humza was the best out of the 3 imo, not sure I could bring myself to vote SNP if Forbes was leader and Regan was never a serious contender. 

I fear the horrible union da patter will go from calling Sturgeon, wee jimmy crankie etc to no doubt some very close to the bone comments regarding Humza’s faith/ethnicity. I sincerely hope not but that’s society for you.

5 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Oh well.  No 11/2 forbes but better than a kick in the Sack.

• Humza Yousaf
    3/1
    Next Permanent Scottish National Party Leader (Not Westminster Group. Temporary/Acting does not count) Others on Request
    |
    Next Party Leaders
    Stake:£75.00
    Returns:£300.00

When did you put that on?

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Humza was the best out of the 3 imo, not sure I could bring myself to vote SNP if Forbes was leader and Regan was never a serious contender. 

I fear the horrible union da patter will go from calling Sturgeon, wee jimmy crankie etc to no doubt some very close to the bone comments regarding Humza’s faith/ethnicity. I sincerely hope not but that’s society for you.

Tory press won't bat an eyelid at being racist towards him.

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I'd say that's pretty much guaranteed.  Most Unionists are right wing,