Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Humza is the continuity candidate but all the people who’s work he’s wanting to continue have resigned.

Kate Forbes can’t decide if she’s a reformer or a zoomer.

Ash Regan want to win power so she can insitiute an inquiry into the impact of 5G on indyref2 and will appoint David Icke and Naomi Wolff as conveners of the inquisition.

All in all great news for the SNP.

3 hours ago, wirez said:

Quite like the sounds coming from the Regan campaign. 

Straight talking. As it is. No BS. 

No doubting she would punt the toxic coalition with the perverted Green weirdos. 

It'll no happen for her this time though.

Reckon Forbes will win and Humza and his backers will resign en masse and f**k off as the gravy tap starts to get turned off. 

Happening already 👍

It’s entirely BS.  Conspiracist BS.   Disingenuous, Trumpian bollocks.  A deeply silly candidate who appeals entirely to a deeply silly faction.  

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s entirely BS.  Conspiracist BS.   Disingenuous, Trumpian bollocks.  A deeply silly candidate who appeals entirely to a deeply silly faction.  

Top marks for your timing.

What now for the Snp. The idiots left behind who haven't been allowed to think for themselves having to run the show. Will there be further fallout from the dismantling of the Murrell OCG. Pete leaving will probably help the party longer term but a bit of pain first to find their new level

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The thing has turned into a shit show.  Hopefully Yousaf is elected and then the psychodrama can be but to one side and the party can build support for its key objective.

It definitely won’t be put to one side. Yousaf was obviously the preferred candidate of Sturgeon and Murrell and with them both gone the sections of the party who were mostly kept in line by their authoritarian leadership of the party will be emboldened by their exit. 

This shambles is no less than the SNP deserves after a number of years of terrible governance. You’d hope they’d get their act together but I doubt it. 

Edited by MazzyStar

2 hours ago, virginton said:

A: Because the highest internal office within the party is already mired in an investigation of serious wrongdoing. If the SNP wants to avoid the sleaze tag being pinned on the whole party rather than Murrell's outrageously bald head, it needs to hold itself to a higher standard of scrutiny than the fucking Tories. 

An organisation with nothing to hide has nothing to fear from transparency. 

Doesn't bother me that bit though I won't defend those at the top either. It does bother me though if the winner is closer to those Tories politically or socially. Myself and lots of others just won't vote for someone who belives - and may act on these beliefs in Parliament - that my children are destined for hellfire as I am not married. This type of issue was a millstone around the neck of the former Lib Dem leader, Tim Farron. Forbes will get more scrutiny and challenging than he did.

Anyway, seems as if Murrell has gone. Perhaps that it for the best. That and best-of-a-bad lot Yousaf winning before an adult takes the reins again in a year or two.

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Murrell resigning doesn't change the fact that Regan is a fucking moon howler.

The sooner she fucks off to Alba, the better.

The irony of sleazy Salmond slithering back on to the BBC yesterday over the membership row is that the SNP is still a huge party and with many more voters than members. Alba, on the other hand, has more members than voters.

19 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

What now for the Snp. The idiots left behind who haven't been allowed to think for themselves having to run the show. Will there be further fallout from the dismantling of the Murrell OCG. Pete leaving will probably help the party longer term but a bit of pain first to find their new level

I shudder to think of Ash Regan thinking for herself, it's bad enough with Kirk Torrance and Cherry doing it for her.