Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Leith Green said:

No

That's disappointing, I was hoping you had an evidence board with the web of lines connecting the main players and key culprits in the clandestine effort to undermine the SNP from within.

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I submitted a question, hopefully it will liven up things if it's used

No idea if it was asked, the volume on the stream was so low I couldn't tell. That's the Inverness Courier for you.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No idea if it was asked, the volume on the stream was so low I couldn't tell. That's the Inverness Courier for you.

They sorted it out about half way through.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dafty.  The ScotchNat House But and Ben o' Cairds is collapsing because Sturgeon stayed on too long.

Scotchnat is absolutely terrible patter. Worse than your usual. Which is saying something. 

29 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

It gets worse... taxi for Murrell, yer teas out you catastrophically bald poundland Machiavelli.

Nats ScotchNats trying to distance themselves from Pete is like Nats ScotchNats trying to distance themselves from the Wingsy/Alba mob.  As I said elsewhere,  it's like trying to draw a distinction between keech and jobby.

You are all complicit and hell mend you.

Edit:  When even Beige Mandy kicks off her kitten-heeled slingbacks and replaces them with steeled-toed Docs then you have a big problem.

Edited by The_Kincardine

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nats ScotchNats trying to distance themselves from Pete is like Nats ScotchNats trying to distance themselves from the Wingsy/Alba mob.  As I said elsewhere,  it's like trying to draw a distinction between keech and jobby.

Utterly dreadful stuff here.

You're the 1st and loudest to complain when posters do this with regards to Rangers fans behaviour.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nats ScotchNats trying to distance themselves from Pete is like Nats ScotchNats trying to distance themselves from the Wingsy/Alba mob.

Or you trying to distance yourself from Brexit and Nigel Farage (despite your penchant for promoting the tweets of alt-right extremist hate-mongers).

1 minute ago, Bodie said:

Utterly dreadful stuff here.

You're the 1st and loudest to complain when posters do this with regards to Rangers fans behaviour.

Absolutely not at all.  There is no comparison here.  I eschew Rangers' fans' behaviour and the 'billy boy' mentality.  This is why I have posted - almost exclusively - on a multi-team forum for more than a decade and a half.

47 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

It gets worse... taxi for Murrell, yer teas out you catastrophically bald poundland Machiavelli.

Screenshot_20230317_233206_Twitter.jpg.e1d463614bf9c040b484c61ea6b7b9a7.jpg

The SNP lying to the public is terrible. Lying to their members is also bad, but I'm not a member so don't really give a f**k.

However, the world's smallest violin is playing for the world's shittiest press crying about being lied to.