Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve no idea what other folk will do, it’s their own choice.  However. If Kate Forbes becomes leader I will terminate my membership and stop voting for the SNP.

On that basis if I were a member of the SNP I would vote for Forbes.

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve no idea what other folk will do, it’s their own choice.  However. If Kate Forbes becomes leader I will terminate my membership and stop voting for the SNP.

You're a bit late to the party, the look at me-ers were in the yard last week 

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

7 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

My membership will be terminated and I will no longer give my first preference to SNP in SGE's (which is a certainty regardless, assuming Regan is still the candidate), but I'll continue to vote for my local SNP candidate in Westminster elections because he's a genuinely good MP, there is no viable pro-indi alternative, and I will not abstain or vote for a unionist candidate.

Vote Forbes!!😀

@Granny Danger has fucked it. Much like getting Alexandra Burke to Peterheid, the card carrying party members of the PnB massif - simply to get the wine soaked jakeball worked into a fizz - are now all going to vote Forbes just for the lolz. Get yourselves on bet365 before the news gets out!

Edited by alta-pete

Watched a bit of this afternoon's hustings in Inverness on rewind, being as I couldn't get a ticket. Got bored after none of them was prepared to discuss the FM's £140.000 salary.

I’m not a nationalist; mainly due to the lack of clarity over the economics, growth of business and currency, pensions etc. Tbh I find Forbes’ quite refreshing and I definitely could be inclined to vote for the party (and independence) under her. 

I don’t want to get folk frothing at the mouth, but I found the last decade of SNP governance to be too far-left, too much on promoting state- dependency and a turnoff for business growth, which as Forbes has said is needed to boost better jobs, salaries and in turn tax-take to improve the Scottish economy overall. 

On 02/03/2023 at 23:23, Trogdor said:

This.

I really don't understand why Humza would lie about something like this where he gains so little advantage. He has been the same way as minister tbh, a lack of political judgement.

If I had a vote I would spoil my ballot.

Same here.

None of the above.

22 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

If God's choice wins then lots of voters will switch to the Greens as they will not go back to voting for the Yoon's after taking the piss out them for years.

In which alternate reality is this?

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh