Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Darren said:

The Supreme Court ruling was in November. A month ago she said she had no intention of going.

Any chance of compiling and publishing a list of political leaders who have publicly opined about their lot and forecasted their imminent departure?

Do not care how absolutely fucking knackered Sturgeon is, if she had the foresight to see what an absolute shitshow this has turned into she'd have no doubt wanted to stay on another decade...

Cannot see how this could have went any worse for the SNP.

In saying that, maybe she's taking a leaf out of Salmond's book let the replacement absolutely shite the bed and then come back with renewed vigour 4 year later with more No voters having popped their clogs as Angus Robertson would say.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Do not care how absolutely fucking knackered Sturgeon is, if she had the foresight to see what an absolute shitshow this has turned into she'd have no doubt wanted to stay on another decade...

Cannot see how this could have went any worse for the SNP.

In saying that, maybe she's taking a leaf out of Salmond's book let the replacement absolutely shite the bed and then come back with renewed vigour 4 year later with more No voters having popped their clogs as Angus Robertson would say.

Grandmother of the Nation Sturgeon will be an even more formidable electoral force in 10 years time.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Jo Cherry - shit-stirrer extraordinaire - gave an excellent analogy the other day:

cherryanalogy.png.867391ae8bec67609c0da96659c68a98.png

55 minutes ago, Antlion said:

That’s not an old leadership analogy that was ever applied to WWI. You’re thinking of “lions led by donkeys”.

Or perhaps not. Perhaps you are actually thinking of “donkeys led by asses”. I wonder where that came from? I can only find it having been coined in the context of pallet-burning, swivel-eyed UK nationalism by Northern Ireland’s own David Vance (once banned from Twitter for sending “hateful” content to Marcus Rashford). You really can’t help yourself, can you?

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/a-case-of-donkeys-led-by-asses/28143711.html

I was wondering who that twat is. Keeps coming up on my timeline recently (since Elon took over) for some reason. Always some mad shit. 

Edited by Suspect Device

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Oof.  There’s no doubt more where that came from.  The loonball wing of the party is slowly eating itself.  Looks like it’s down to one… as if there was any doubt.  

I'm not at all sure about that.

I'd expect the televised debate(s) to be of some interest and I wouldn't necessarily expect Humza to be as clear or inspiring as he'd hope.

Kate Forbes' views, whether you believe them or not are protected characteristics under the Human Rights Act by dint of being genuine religious beliefs.

Anyone saying they'd treat her differently for this is teetering on the edge of the hate crime abyss

18 minutes ago, orfc said:

Kate Forbes' views, whether you believe them or not are protected characteristics under the Human Rights Act by dint of being genuine religious beliefs.

Anyone saying they'd treat her differently for this is teetering on the edge of the hate crime abyss

Do you think "gammon" is racist as well? Good lord.

😂

21 minutes ago, orfc said:

Does the Human Right Act permit me to not vote for someone because of their views on social policy, even if they're backed by a religious or secular text, or some guy on twitter?

Edited by welshbairn