Falkirk v Ayr United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

callum-ayr

5 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I've got 4 or 5 to buy. Haven't got round to it yet. I imagine quite a few are the same. Monday night won't be helping though.

I've 2 to buy as well.  Just waiting patiently on someone not paying for their place on the Ship Buses in time so I can have a bevvy for it instead of driving 🤣

23 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I've 2 to buy as well.  Just waiting patiently on someone not paying for their place on the Ship Buses in time so I can have a bevvy for it instead of driving 🤣

John Grigor posted on Facebook to say that 3 seats were avaliable on his bus. Was three days ago say may now have been filled but worth a shot? It’s also leaving from Ship Inn. 

ETA: Add me to the list of people still to buy a ticket. Will probably get it tomorrow at some point. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

34 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

John Grigor posted on Facebook to say that 3 seats were avaliable on his bus. Was three days ago say may now have been filled but worth a shot? It’s also leaving from Ship Inn. 

ETA: Add me to the list of people still to buy a ticket. Will probably get it tomorrow at some point. 

Think those are all away - my old man is booked on one of the other Ship buses that Simon organises, so I'm hoping someone doesn't pay and gets punted from that as I'd then head up with him.  Should find out tomorrow.  

On a totally separate note cos I cant be arsed posting twice - my cousins husband from New Hampshire USA is staying with me for a few days - he was in club shop the other day and as a big lad was absolutely delighted with the amount of XXXL or whatever options there were - he's defo going to he representing us over there this summer 🤣

38 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Bullen better have the balls to go strongest XI for this.   For example none of the "cup keeper" pish, if Albinson is fit he starts even if it means upsetting a probably to leave in the summer McAdams. 

Nah i'm fully expecting McAdams in nets

45 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

I can't seem to get excited for this game tbh, apart from money what really is on offer to us fans, a day out at a shithole stadium against one of the old firm, if we win or Ayr for that matter 

If we win on Monday there is a very, very small chance we could be drawn against Inverness. A brilliant chance to get to a scottish cup final. We would be hilariously massive underdogs but I'd still rather get there than not 

6 hours ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

I can't seem to get excited for this game tbh, apart from money what really is on offer to us fans

As opposed to the league, where what you're playing for is maybe the opportunity to go to the sunny metropolis that is Hamilton for a chance to play even more games in Fife next season?

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

If we win on Monday there is a very, very small chance we could be drawn against Inverness. A brilliant chance to get to a scottish cup final. We would be hilariously massive underdogs but I'd still rather get there than not 

An old firm semi final? nae chance 

18 hours ago, razamanaz said:

Will the BBC pundits boycott effect the televised game on Monday? What happens to the tv money? Well done Lineker, ya p***k

There was nothing wrong with what he said. It was the BBC's reaction to what he said that you need to thank for this shitshow.

5 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Yeah let's throw all other clubs out of the cup competitions and just play two Celtic v Sevco showpieces for each trophy.

What a fucking clown.

Falkirk, if you go through instead of us, I hope you f**k the arsecheeks in the semis and final.

29 minutes ago, AuAl said:

So what's the crowd going to be? Over 6000/7000?. Any idea how many away tickets have been sold so far?

Falkirk have a huge support and are a very big club so given that I'd be expecting a couple million in the home end at least.