Falkirk v Ayr United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

callum-ayr

2 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Likewise but another semi final when it was least expected will be still be a big buzz. On the slim chance there are a few shocks in the other games then it will give this game some buzz about it.

Even if we know it’s ICT/Killie I’d take that. Both teams that we’ve got a history of big games with despite not being local rivals. 

2 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Monday nights are pish for football.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Anything over £20 would be very poor. Hardly "slavering" highlighting what I think would be suitable pricing. 

I am getting at the rubbish you posted that £20 is all you accept and nothing more. My point is that if the tickets are £22 you will pay it and go to the game.

FWIW I think £20 is what they should be set at. 

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I am getting at the rubbish you posted that £20 is all you accept and nothing more. My point is that if the tickets are £22 you will pay it and go to the game.

FWIW I think £20 is what they should be set at. 

Quite mental that you can just make that assumption tbh. 

1 hour ago, latapythelegend said:

Quite mental that you can just make that assumption tbh. 

So what the f**k did you mean by “I’d accept £20 but nothing more?” Tell me. 

Not go if it is more?
Protest outside the shop and encourage fans not to go? 

Or as I suspect you will pay the £22, if it was that, and your statement is just noise and means nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

So what the f**k did you mean by “I’d accept £20 but nothing more?” Tell me. 

Not go if it is more?
Protest outside the shop and encourage fans not to go? 

Or as I suspect you will pay the £22, if it was that, and your statement is just noise and means nothing. 

You've turned into quite a knob on this forum over the last year. Turning into a seething mess over nothing. Genuinely thought you were a decent poster in the past.

I probably would go if it was £22. That doesn't mean that I would agree that it is an acceptable amount but regardless would bite the bullet and pay it. Darvel was the same. £20 was ridiculous the other night.

You were being incredibly presumptious.

Now get off your fucking high horse.

15 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

You've turned into quite a knob on this forum over the last year. Turning into a seething mess over nothing. Genuinely thought you were a decent poster in the past.

I probably would go if it was £22. That doesn't mean that I would agree that it is an acceptable amount but regardless would bite the bullet and pay it. Darvel was the same. £20 was ridiculous the other night.

You were being incredibly presumptious.

Now get off your fucking high horse.

High horse? You were the one who came out with the ridiculous statement. You were never not going to go to this game no matter the price (it will be £18-£22 IMO) so why even bother trying to make a point that you clearly weren’t going to follow through?  You whinged about the price at Darvel and I assume you were there? 

Edited by Back Post Misses

46 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

High horse? You were the one who came out with the ridiculous statement. You were never not going to go to this game no matter the price (it will be £18-£22 IMO) so why even bother trying to make a point that you clearly weren’t going to follow through?  You whinged about the price at Darvel and I assume you were there? 

I didn't mention anything at all about following through with anything. Your literally making up my conversation to suit your argument.

I whinged about Darvel and yes I was there. Incredibly enough, I also whinge about my electric bill and mortgage rates jumping up. Are you going to to criticise me for using lecky and living in a house as well? 

Edited by latapythelegend

42 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Imagine getting this wound up at someone making a comment about ticket prices.

Great start to the thread.

1 hour ago, latapythelegend said:

Onto football related matters, I don't think the difference I'm divisions goes out the window for this. If we isolate the big man up top for Ayr then that should be half the battle. 

Impossible to say who will be in form in 3 weeks time but we finally seem to be strong all over the pitch.

Dipo has scored against every team in the division so good luck with that. The issue we'll have is whether or not Bullen plays two up front: if he does then we will be a major threat and if he doesn't, well, you just need to look at the QP and Elgin games.

9 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Falkirk are miles off a Dunfermline team that Joe Chalmers plays in every week, I think they'll give us a game but I'm not exactly concerned. 

Granted Joe Chalmers is one of the worst professional players I have seen. We caused that damage ourselves when we were were horse shit up until a week before Christmas. That is why Dunfermline are out of reach. We look a much better team since then and have strengthened in midfield and attack. Our results have backed that up all round. 

It will be an incredibly tight game but I expect it to be entertaining. Both teams capable of scoring plenty.

22 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Granted Joe Chalmers is one of the worst professional players I have seen. We caused that damage ourselves when we were were horse shit up until a week before Christmas. That is why Dunfermline are out of reach. We look a much better team since then and have strengthened in midfield and attack. Our results have backed that up all round. 

It will be an incredibly tight game but I expect it to be entertaining. Both teams capable of scoring plenty.

While all of this is fair, it doesn't suit my agenda.