Falkirk v Ayr United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

callum-ayr

Even more seething that we threw that away with that semi final draw.

Miniscule crumb of positivity that clowns like Keevins didn't get their bigot-fest final.

Good luck to Falkirk, hope you make Billy Dodds and ICT as seething a mess as I am at Ayr's performance from 25 minutes on against your team.

16 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Hard to know who to believe, the player who actually did it or someone sitting watching in the stand/on the TV. From the angle behind the goal it looked like a pretty clear foul, and Donaldson's reaction said it all.

I watched it on FalkirkTV and Donaldson just looked annoyed at himself. I thought it was just a silly penalty as he should’ve cleared it right before 

8 hours ago, come on shire said:

I'm a neutral but I live in Falkirk so I thought this would be a tasty game to attend. Robert Burns, one of Ayr's famous fans and a guy who enjoyed life, said that Ayr is full of honest men and bonny lasses so why did we go in the home end?

Falkirk deserved to win with the effort they put in but if I were an Ayr fan I'd be wondering how they lost that. Falkirk in the SF but Ayr still with a lot to play for in the Championship...

Think Ayr lost that because they were utter shit and created next to f**k all. 

The big fella up front is fantastic though. Assume he'll be off to a Hibs or Aberdeen in the summer.

9 hours ago, The Master said:

Anyone who still believes in hot and cold balls in cup draws should go and join the Celtic Da’s on Twitter. 

It’s the same sort of conspiracy crap they spout.

100%. I once knew a Celtic Da that used to time the highlights on TV to check if the Rangers game got more seconds than theirs.

Either Falkirk or ICT will be no more of a mismatch in the Final than any of the non-OF Premier clubs.  We've tried that down the years and with a few exceptions it's been a dismally predictable outcome.

As for needing our 'best' clubs in Europe, what a load of pompous shite.  Let the Bairns and Caley enjoy their moment and good luck to them.

10 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It would be the world's worst conspiracy given that this is the fifth consecutive Scottish Cup semi-final draw featuring both Celtic and Rangers where they have been drawn against each other.

To be fair, consistently fucking up a fixed draw is exactly what you'd expect from the SFA.

10 hours ago, kiddy said:

Except he didn’t.

I couldn't see what the penalty was for at the time on TV and thought it was possibly a handball but Falkirk TV angle showed it was a foul. Coll certainly didn't complain and had that look on his face where he knew he'd f*cked up

32 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

I couldn't see what the penalty was for at the time on TV and thought it was possibly a handball but Falkirk TV angle showed it was a foul. Coll certainly didn't complain and had that look on his face where he knew he'd f*cked up

I had a direct line to it from my seat in the stand. Stonewaller.  Just mistimed his challenge. 

Referee last night was excellent I thought. Levels above the shit we see in League One. Got 2 big penalty decisions right...was calm and avoided racing to tackles but just looked authoritative. 

1 minute ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I had a direct line to it from my seat in the stand. Stonewaller.  Just mistimed his challenge. 

Referee last night was excellent I thought. Levels above the shit we see in League One. Got 2 big penalty decisions right...was calm and avoided racing to tackles but just looked authoritative. 

Best ref in scotland imo. And since the semi's will have VAR we'll get a Premiership ref in that