Falkirk v Ayr United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

callum-ayr

Just now, Miguel Simao said:

If the SFA were smart they’d play that at McDiarmid or Tannadice and pack the place out, so Hampden it is then.

Neither ground big enough. Only the Edinburgh stadiums and Pittodrie have suitable capacities. 

41 minutes ago, Paco said:

Certainly don’t want to be the singing police but I find the constant chants about Kilmarnock pretty weird from the Ayr end. 

It’s like a dog and its owner. Ayr are the dog. They are a part of our lives and every so often we give them a wee belly rub or a treat but to them Kilmarnock are their lives. They absolutely love us. Their two greatest ever results have been knocking us out of early rounds of cup competitions.

On 27/02/2023 at 09:04, AuAl said:

We've not been playing so well recently, so maybe a good chance for a wee club like Falkirk to get a result against one of the big boys. 

Unlucky! I think Scottish football will be happier that a bigger club with a bigger fan base has made it to the semis. 

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

It’s like a dog and its owner. Ayr are the dog. They are a part of our lives and every so often we give them a wee belly rub or a treat but to them Kilmarnock are their lives. They absolutely love us. Their two greatest ever results have been knocking us out of early rounds of cup competitions.

Yet here you are 🤣

Good luck in the semis Falkirk, by far and away the better team tonight and fully deserved the win. 

The lack of Bullen making any sort of meaningful change was disgraceful. We are limping towards the end of the season. Huge opportunity squandered but well done Falkirk. 

10 minutes ago, Miguel Simao said:

If the SFA were smart they’d play that at McDiarmid or Tannadice and pack the place out, so Hampden it is then.

I would say a fiver to get in across the board but I'm a miserable auld sod😄

Edited by guinness