Rangers v The Mighty Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️ Scottish Cup QF

roverthemoon

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Is there actually any Rangers fans on P&B? Or is it the usual if it’s not Celtic their not bothered?

There are a few but the pish that gets thrown at us just for daring to comment is pretty depressing. 

I hope it's a good game, we've gone for a strong lineup, but hopefully Rovers play well and we'll be forced to earn the win. 

Good luck guys (not too much mind you) and to those going I hope the rain stops and its a good one! 

6 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Was praying Brown would make it, this will be interesting. Gutted for him as he was the main man last time we played SPL opposition.

I was hoping he'd play just to see what the idiots in the crowd did when the team sheet was read out. 😂

12 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Millen out, Masson in,  and no Brown again. 

This is going to be a massacre. 

Fearing a royal doing here, Millen picks up a last minute injury in training.

What are we doing in training? This seems a common occurrence going back to McGlynn times. Hope young Masson has a good game and does not get his confidence battered.

27 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

There are a few but the pish that gets thrown at us just for daring to comment is pretty depressing. 

I hope it's a good game, we've gone for a strong lineup, but hopefully Rovers play well and we'll be forced to earn the win. 

Good luck guys (not too much mind you) and to those going I hope the rain stops and its a good one! 

It's puzzling isn't it?  Fortunately, I'm reliably informed that you are The People, and - concomitantly - that although no one likes you, you don't care, so not to worry.

Just now, Against The Machine said:

Alright Rovers, I'm not going to lie to you. There's a good chance you can beat Rangers. You just need to visualise how you're gonna win. 1003902.jpg.71b77b0accee53db85fc6506a0d35636.jpg

McCoist, Bartley, Loy and Craigen. Could they not find one ex rovers man to comment? If you have Raith TV tune in as Christian Nade on co comms