Rangers v The Mighty Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️ Scottish Cup QF

roverthemoon

15 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Think it’s just @bennett and @The_Kincardine as the token ‘gers fans on here.

I mean I’m not complaining, the less of them on here the better. But find it strange. Both them and Celtic have very different supports to basically the rest of the teams in the country mind you. 

Edited by Wardy

6 hours ago, Against The Machine said:

Any hot tips on where to park? 

I've done Shields Road park and ride and get the Subway to Ibrox, on the way back walk down Edmiston Drive-Paisley Road West and get the Subway at Cessnock as Ibrox will be stowed out.

58 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Is there actually any Rangers fans on P&B? Or is it the usual if it’s not Celtic their not bothered?

I think there's about 4 or 5 bears who post regularly on here.

17 hours ago, bennett said:

Full strength team for this one and no fannying about,  we nearly went full banter against Partick Thistle. 

From what Beale has been saying it sounds like this will be the case with minimal changes taking place.

Most Rantic fans just stick to the threads in the Celtic/Rangers stockade, do they not?

Today, Rovers of Raith, we are you and you are we and we are all together, everyone is everybody else and probably some other songs.

No fear. Hurt them. Make Scottish football a wee bit less boring.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Fearing a fucking pumping today. Would accept 5-0 if offered it now. 

Don't be so pessimistic. 

This is your team's chance to do something extraordinary. A mediocre Sevco team and their fraud of a manager is all that stands in the way of Raith Rovers having a chance to make Scottish football great again.

Everyone who is not of a Sevconian persuasion will be willing Raith Rovers to victory. Raith Rovers - please do it for Scottish football, but above all do it for yourselves. 

Good luck. Give these c***s hell.

Edited by Richey Edwards

11 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Apparently the young team are marching from Queen St to Ibrox. Not sure that's going to end well. 

Well, in fairness, if I was an away supporter there I'd rather do that than share the Subway with hundreds of interesting anthropological specimens. Even though it's raining.

Edited by KirkieRR
Fat fingerdom.