🔵🔴🦅 The Caley vs Kilmarnock 🐿️🐿️

Stephen Malkmus

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Sorry, is that The Caley belting out a version of Stand Free now?....

f**k me, what a soulless, nothing club. The Highland Livi.

Thank you so much, your sage and learned commentary that has gone a long way to reveal that the group of our teenagers were having a good time.

How is your Friday evening going?

Watched on TV in the pub, was sure when we conceded that it was game over but we came back to equal the performance against Livi, in fact it was probably better.

Welsh was our man of the match, superb performance from him. Billy McKay a close second.

We look a lot better playing with three proper central midfielders.  We were way too open with just two and it meant Duffy and Harper had a lot more freedom to go up and down.  Welsh was excellent in the middle, Henderson looked really good and Mckay could still play in the Premiership.

During the game and still now I felt we were a bit too late with the substitutions - Mckay and Henderson were clearly out on their feet and I was also scared Carson was going to get himself sent off.  Really we should've beaten Killie by more - I know they aren't doing well this season but they looked just as bad as some of the dross we've played in the Championship this season.

8 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Killie are utterly hopeless.

How on earth were they promoted last season ? There's Premiership hope for Dundee United yet.

I fancy them to pull it back, they have a better 1st 11 than Killie by some distance. Killie and that horrific pitch won’t be a miss. 

I knew before last night that Killie are terrible but fuck me, they were horseshit last night. The second worst team I’ve seen us play this season, Cove being the worst, marginally.

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I knew before last night that Killie are terrible but f**k me, they were horseshit last night. The second worst team I’ve seen us play this season, Cove being the worst, marginally.

A bit harsh on horseshit.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I knew before last night that Killie are terrible but f**k me, they were horseshit last night. The second worst team I’ve seen us play this season, Cove being the worst, marginally.

I Like Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Genuinely think Mcinnes is the worst manager of my lifetime. 

Horrible, horrible manager. Terrible football. A clueless dinosaur so far out his depth. Get him to absolute f**k.

Surprised you've only come to that conclusion.

Bristol City got rid.

Seven years at Aberdeen with a huge budget and only one League Cup to show for it, and he only won that on penalties.

15 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Seems to me that we have two teams.

One in the Championship that struggles.

And another in the Cup that play the opposition off the park.

That game last night was a carbon copy of the arsing of Livi.

I thought we were better last night than the Livi game. We sat back and hit Livi on the break but last night we were on top for the majority of the game - from the Killie goal we were pretty dominant for about the next hour and if we’d scored more goals I don’t think Killie could have complained.