🔵🔴🦅 The Caley vs Kilmarnock 🐿️🐿️

Stephen Malkmus

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

A ICT v Ayr semi is what we all want. Jay Henderson is a player by the way, I’m sure there must be bigger clubs keeping tabs on him.

Hush your mouth,  Jay Henderson is shite, nothing to see here, move the feck along!

14 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

Only game I've watched Inverness in person this season was the 4-0 against Motherwell in the LC and they were hopeless. Some turnaround, looked a different side there. 

Killie are really woeful. Cynical style of play and players lacking both quality and I think a bit of application tok. They'll stick with McInnes this late in the season but would be surprised if they were anywhere above 11th at the end of the season. 

Not really a huge upset, but a good start to the quarter final fixtures, hopefully continuing with a home win at lunchtime tomorrow. 

Just seen Billy Dods getting interviewed & he said half his first team have been missing & this is him getting them back so I'll be looking out for them for a wee bet or two in the coming weeks. 

4 minutes ago, guinness said:

Just seen Billy Dods getting interviewed & he said half his first team have been missing & this is him getting them back so I'll be looking out for them for a wee bet or two in the coming weeks. 

He's had them back a while, didn't stop them losing twice to Hamilton.  

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

He's had them back a while, didn't stop them losing twice to Hamilton.  

Not quite. We’re still missing 2 guaranteed starters who have been out since the end of last season and McGregor returned tonight after being out for 6 months.  We’re still playing guys who wouldn’t be near our starting 11 with a fully fit squad. 

We’d be comfortably in the playoffs as usual without Injuries,  despite Dodds being a useless Ayrshire gimp.

14 minutes ago, guinness said:

McInness tbt has a cheek bringing that bunch of chancers as a team to that game tonight.

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Not quite. We’re still missing 2 guaranteed starters who have been out since the end of last season and McGregor returned tonight after being out for 6 months.  We’re still playing guys who wouldn’t be near our starting 11 with a fully fit squad. 

We’d be comfortably in the playoffs as usual without Injuries,  despite Dodds being a useless Ayrshire gimp.

Two is pretty reasonable at this point of the season.  Most teams in that boat. 

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Two is pretty reasonable at this point of the season.  Most teams in that boat. 

2 down from about 8 from August to January is reasonable, yep, agreed.