🔵🔴🦅 The Caley vs Kilmarnock 🐿️🐿️

Stephen Malkmus

On 13/02/2023 at 17:38, Stephen Malkmus said:

I've never rated our opponents and I sense that their arses collapsed the second they saw our name being pulled out of the hat. I predict a comfortable victory in this encounter as we progress towards our destiny.

And that's The Malkmus Guarantee.

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is the bold Tom Walsh still at ICT?

Yes. Him and Shane ‘The Gambler’ Sutherland haven’t played a second this season. Both been injured since May.

Only game I've watched Inverness in person this season was the 4-0 against Motherwell in the LC and they were hopeless. Some turnaround, looked a different side there. 

Killie are really woeful. Cynical style of play and players lacking both quality and I think a bit of application tok. They'll stick with McInnes this late in the season but would be surprised if they were anywhere above 11th at the end of the season. 

Not really a huge upset, but a good start to the quarter final fixtures, hopefully continuing with a home win at lunchtime tomorrow. 

Edited by gavin_3110

1 minute ago, Lex said:

A ICT v Ayr semi is what we all want. Jay Henderson is a player by the way, I’m sure there must be bigger clubs keeping tabs on him.

Aye, and Hearts v Raith in the other.