πŸ”΅πŸ”΄πŸ¦… The Caley vs Kilmarnock 🐿️🐿️

Stephen Malkmus

7 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Also not a final, nor was it against Kilmarnock or Inverness, but keep trying. You'll get there eventually

Just u concentrate on beating our trophy-dodging friends from down the road on Monday. We’ll deal with ur lot later (again).Β 

Had a text from my mate running a bus today to say he's had word from our SLO (who had a meeting with the police, ICT and the roads alliance) that the weather won't call the game off. Famous last words, perhaps, but I don't think the weather's been as bad as it possibly could have been. Let's hope it stays that way and the game goes ahead as planned - I, like others, wouldn't manage along to a rearranged midweek fixture.

18 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As the game will be off?

Β 

1 hour ago, the west curve said:

That would be the case if the game was postponed.

No flies on you lads that's for sure.

Any thoughts on how we'll line up?Β  We played Carson in attacking midfield against Ayr, I could see us doing something similar here, maybe a little withdrawn as he gives us a lot in terms of 'dig' in the middle of the park.

Having said that, I think they might like Dan Mackay for this game, maybe move him into one of the attacking slots and put Carson back to a defensive role.Β  Having a front four of Henderson and Mackay wide, Shaw in the '10' and Mckay up front worked well against Livi.

Β 

15 minutes ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

Dodds made some weird comment in the press conference about β€œcompetition for places” which gives me the fear that he’s going to try something new like the first leg against St Johnstone last year. Hope I’m wrong!

He tried to match up with St Johnstone in that first half, and we all know how that went.

I don’t think he will do anything different to what he did against Killie last year.