🔵🔴🦅 The Caley vs Kilmarnock 🐿️🐿️

Stephen Malkmus

Tried to look on the Kilmarnock thread to evaluate their fans enthusiasm for their club and players and eventually found it on page 3 of the Premiership forum, odd, plus the last post was on February 20th, maybe the lack of posts is due to their league position which has left the fans apathetic.

I doubt we'll see a big away crowd on Friday.

6 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Tried to look on the Kilmarnock thread to evaluate their fans enthusiasm for their club and players and eventually found it on page 3 of the Premiership forum, odd, plus the last post was on February 20th, maybe the lack of posts is due to their league position which has left the fans apathetic.

The fact that the game is live on council TV on a Fri night,plus the distance the Killie fans have to travel in bad weather, will limit the away support. I still reckon at least 700 Killie fans will be there. 

43 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

We don't seem to use P&B as much as other fans, maybe because we use our own forum quite a bit.

There is a fair degree of apathy at the moment but there'll still be 700ish on Friday. 

On 06/03/2023 at 16:27, SandyCromarty said:

Have a look at who 'runs' Whitbread and you'll find Inbev whose parent company is Anhauser Busch major political party donors.

Andy Harrison ex Whitbread CEO is a serious tory party donor and Brexiteer.

And our very own ex Hibs triallist Adam Grozier is Chairman of Whitbread though he keeps his political affiliations close to his chest but I bet my last penny there is tory and Brexit in there.

Give yer money to any large business in the UK and guess where their political aspirations lie.

Sleep well.

f**k off absolute borefest.

What's the chat up there about pitch condition this morning, please? Similar temperatures overnight where I live. Just spent my early commute trying to dig my heel into various patches of grass and don't think any will be 'taking a stud' 😂 I do have a school game on astro later then boys club, also on astro. Alas, you boys haven't moved with the times and gone all weather like the perfect playing surface at TTOP 😉. Just hoping that the predicted 2 days sunshine onto your super hi-tech covers will do the job 👍

13 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I've noticed a real apathy on here lately. Most Prem matches we play at the moment don't even have a match thread until a day before or so. Definitely a marked change from say 6 months ago on here. 

Yet we'll still take an excellent away crowd tomorrow. The players certainly don't deserve such a good backing - they've yet to win a league match on the road this season 😐

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

What's the chat up there about pitch condition this morning, please? Similar temperatures overnight where I live. Just spent my early commute trying to dig my heel into various patches of grass and don't think any will be 'taking a stud' 😂 I do have a school game on astro later then boys club, also on astro. Alas, you boys haven't moved with the times and gone all weather like the perfect playing surface at TTOP 😉. Just hoping that the predicted 2 days sunshine onto your super hi-tech covers will do the job 👍

There's bound to be a pitch inspection around 12 tomorrow I'd day.  At the moment its between -3 and -5 up until 10am and then from about 5pm.  It's absolutely fucking freezing.  There's no way this is a guaranteed go-er tomorrow night.