🔵🔴🦅 The Caley vs Kilmarnock 🐿️🐿️

Stephen Malkmus

On 16/02/2023 at 21:34, PB1994 said:

I fully expect to see a big away support. You took over 1k to the game at the end of the season and think it will be similar if not more this time around too.

I also agree with this. It's a big game with a lot at stake and for both teams it's a break from the league. Should be a good crowd in the place.

On 13/02/2023 at 18:11, ICTChris said:

The 2001 tie was memorable - Andy McLaren had a shot that hit the bar, bounced about two feet over the line but wasn't given, he then ran around in a fairly understandable rage and was sent off for booting someone. 

I spent a day with Andy last year as he came in to my work to talk to kids about drugs and alcohol and his football career. Absolutely cracking guy.

Fair to say he is still a tad bitter about this goal.

On 16/02/2023 at 13:24, Central Belt Caley said:

Any kids would need to be taken out of school early also.

My 9 year old is getting taken out early. I'm sure he'll remember the trip to Inverness for a Scottish Cup quarter more than whatever they do in school on a Friday afternoon.

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

My 9 year old is getting taken out early. I'm sure he'll remember the trip to Inverness for a Scottish Cup quarter more than whatever they do in school on a Friday afternoon.

I still remember getting to leave Primary School early to head down the road to Parkhead and Rugby Park for the Scottish Cup games. Great memories that are well worth getting them out of school for, even if I hope you and your child have a terrible evening on the 10th.

3 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

I spent a day with Andy last year as he came in to my work to talk to kids about drugs and alcohol and his football career. Absolutely cracking guy.

Fair to say he is still a tad bitter about this goal.

Same. Taking my wee lad out at lunchtime for the train from Dundee to Inverness. And I'm a Prinary Teacher 😂

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Wouldn't give that c**t my money. Premier Inn brekkie, kids eat free.

Have a look at who 'runs' Whitbread and you'll find Inbev whose parent company is Anhauser Busch major political party donors.

Andy Harrison ex Whitbread CEO is a serious tory party donor and Brexiteer.

And our very own ex Hibs triallist Adam Grozier is Chairman of Whitbread though he keeps his political affiliations close to his chest but I bet my last penny there is tory and Brexit in there.

Give yer money to any large business in the UK and guess where their political aspirations lie.

Sleep well.