Well v Well Rejects

I really hope Robinson has our lot wound up for it tonight because I'm sure Motherwell will be at it from the off. A slow start from us could have us on the back foot for the rest of the game.

This is a game that both teams will want to win so I don't expect a dull stalemate.

25 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I really hope Robinson has our lot wound up for it tonight because I'm sure Motherwell will be at it from the off.

While I appreciate that this would, potentially, be something that might happen when a team empties their manager, there is not a chance this is the case this evening.

1 hour ago, ropy said:

We managed 15 minutes of ‘at it’ on Saturday, something to aim for? 

They ran about like fucking lunatics for <checks notes> 5 mins before we went behind against St Johnstone, so 15 mins was an improvement.

Just score first.

After the St Johnstone game I didn’t think I’d see a worse performance but we’ve dished up the same against both Aberdeen and Raith. Surely we can’t be that bad again  

Fully anticipating no points tonight, but if we can at least see some semblance of effort and dig that’d at least be something to cling to for a few more weeks before we’re papped by County and Killie in consecutive weeks. 

I’m the same, not expecting miracles and think it’ll be a win for St Mirren, but looking for some sort of bite and for it not to be a stroll for St Mirren.  I’d hope that after Hammell’s sacking that the players at least look like they know they’re in a fight.  Not expecting big differences in the line up, and fully expecting Goss/Slattery double act, but interested to see what Kettlewell does at the back.  

I’m the same, not expecting miracles and think it’ll be a win for St Mirren, but looking for some sort of bite and for it not to be a stroll for St Mirren.  I’d hope that after Hammell’s sacking that the players at least look like they know they’re in a fight.  Not expecting big differences in the line up, and fully expecting Goss/Slattery double act, but interested to see what Kettlewell does at the back.