The Famous Caley v The Hammies

4 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

It's way beyond acceptable, what is the excuse after today

It can't be the handy injuries excuse he's trotted out week after week.

We fans have known for months where the problem lies.

Enough is enough.

The usual 'They didn't follow my tactics'  pish 

Throwing on Samuels who clearly is not fit enough reeks of desperation and his tactical inability 

Edited by Jaffa

After the Lord Mayors show comes the shitecart.

I cannot for the life of me understand how virtually the same team as last week, who played some great football, and destroyed Livi could return to the mediocrity we've suffered all season.

We should have buried Hamilton in the first half but again square passes across the box when it was easier to shoot.

And the subs were so fuckin wrong, to take off Daniel and Shaw was a mistake.

Hopefully the board took note at that fan exodus after the second goal, they headed for the car park as the team headed for another year in the Championship, and with the fans maybe some season tickets.

I think most of our fans travelled up hopeful of getting a point but certainly won't have expected it to end up a 3-0 win!!

The signings brought in have made a big difference, especially McGowan in the middle of our defence - today was De Bolle's first goal & Tumilty / Connor Smith are a big plus for us going into the last 1/3 of the season.

We still have a lot of work to do but at least seem to be having a right good shot at overhauling Arbroath & Cove having looked dead & buried not that long ago.

Tuesday night will be interesting as I'm sure Dodds & the ICT squad will want to get us back for today.

6 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Some result for the Accies! Look completely done a few weeks ago now they have a lifeline to stay in the Championship.

Can they catch Arbroath or even Cove?  

Our game in hand is on Tues night against Inverness again.

Manage to win that game & we'll have overtaken Arbroath & be 2pts behind Cove.

As I said in my previous post we still have a lot of work to do though!

I thought in the first half excluding a 5 minute spell we were playing some good football and really should’ve been 1 or 2 up had Daniel Mackays touch been better. 

Second half we immediately concede through a mistake and collapse. Hamilton have improved massively, thought their midfielders 8 and 21 were really impressive and the fight they showed took the piss out of Welsh and Allardice. 

I think the majority want Dodds gone now, if we lose again on Tuesday how can anyone make a good argument for keeping him.

33 minutes ago, NorthStand10 said:

I think the majority want Dodds gone now, if we lose again on Tuesday how can anyone make a good argument for keeping him.

Dodds will be here until the end of the season. We won’t let him go now and have to pay wages to Dodds and the new manager at the same time.

Unless we get dragged into serious relegation trouble but I think the gap is too big for that.

Edited by PB1994

41 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Dodds will be here until the end of the season. We won’t let him go now and have to pay wages to Dodds and the new manager at the same time.

Unless we get dragged into serious relegation trouble but I think the gap is too big for that.

It’s cost effective if we appoint the sporting director temporarily, but I agree the warm embrace between Dodds and the Chairman last week suggests he’s safe.