The Ton v Dundee, 17/2/23

On 13/02/2023 at 13:43, Ludo*1 said:

1 defeat in 14 league games for us, I believe.

Need to keep our momentum going here.

Decent form that, we are 3 in 15 but unfortunately those 3 came recently after going 10 without loss.

9 of our last 10 both teams have scored and Dundee have scored in their last 11 league games so fully expect goals here.

Hopefully Dougie keeps the same team as Saturday. Oakley and Muirhead were a real handful for QP allowing our more flare players to dictate the game.  

Happily take another 3-2.

1 hour ago, madton said:

Decent form that, we are 3 in 15 but unfortunately those 3 came recently after going 10 without loss.

9 of our last 10 both teams have scored and Dundee have scored in their last 11 league games so fully expect goals here.

Hopefully Dougie keeps the same team as Saturday. Oakley and Muirhead were a real handful for QP allowing our more flare players to dictate the game.  

Happily take another 3-2.

We've kept 7 clean sheets in the last 14 games which isn't bad going. I could easily see us playing out another bore draw tbh.

26 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nah. To quote you from last week: “Feel free to stay at home none of us give a f**k tbh.”

Thank you.

That's very sweet that you remember my posts from a week ago.  I've never even heard of you before now. 

18 minutes ago, The Derry said:

That's very sweet that you remember my posts from a week ago.  I've never even heard of you before now. 

😁 Don't flatter yerself. I vaguely remember you posting similar before, thought you probably did it on most away threadsand when I had a look at your profile to check there it was, 2 posts down.  Simple. Just like you. 😁

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

image.jpeg.2183b88086131a0c1ea5cbd7311f7ab8.jpeg

Thank you.

Seriously, get yourself some new memes, the likes of that is years past its use-by date.. Maybe find some that have at least a touch of humour to them - if you can.  😁

You're welcome.