Ayr United ⚪️⚫️ Vs Partick Thistle 🟡🔴 18 February

We were a tad unfortunate last time away against Ayr and ,with the exception of Graham ,should have a full squad available this time around.Hopefully Lawless back fully fit causing mayhem upfront with Tiffoney and big Dowds to start  ahead of Mullen.2-1 Jags .

We were pretty unlucky at Firhill despite playing poorly and having a makeshift defence, expecting a home win without hitting the heights.  

Point off the top and unofficially safe from relegation Saturday night preferably.  

12 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Fcuking felt a bit off last few days, did a Covid test today. Positive, probably caught it at Ibrox.

That's £20 down the drain 😂

Ooft. That's shite.

Could you send the ticket to another Jags fan who hasn't bought a ticket yet and get £20 quid off them. It's just a QR Code that is scanned.

Edited by AuAl

10 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Ooft. That's shite.

Could you send the ticket to another Jags fan who hasn't bought a ticket yet and get £20 quid off them. It's just a QR Code that is scanned.

Cheers mate, yeah sent code to a mate who hadn't got one yet 

Good to see at least some positivity on here among Jags fans for this match, especially given the goings-on in the last week. Like most Ayr fans, I like matches against Thistle and not only because they're usually decent but also because they bring a good size support each time and the majority of their fans are okay by me - plenty of good banter in the pub with them and they seem to share our detestation of 'the sisters' too. 

PS Hope we pump yous again tomorrow 🤭😄

4 hours ago, jagfox said:

Fcuking felt a bit off last few days, did a Covid test today. Positive, probably caught it at Ibrox.

That's £20 down the drain 😂

You can still go out and about if you have it now. Back to the good old days of spreading germs everywhere. 

4 minutes ago, thistledo said:

You can still go out and about if you have it now. Back to the good old days of spreading germs everywhere. 

Was booked on supporters bus so didn't think it would be fair to spread it about, tbh.

16 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I was looking forward to venting my spleen at Uncle Ian. Who else is available? Who is the ref?

Plenty of Ex Ayr players in the Thistle team. Off the top of my head Docherty, Smith, Tiff, Brownlie, Muirhead, Mitchell, Bannigan. Managed by Kris a Doolan who was shite for us. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Plenty of Ex Ayr players in the Thistle team. Off the top of my head Docherty, Smith, Tiff, Brownlie, Muirhead, Mitchell, Bannigan. Managed by Kris a Doolan who was shite for us. 

If they all play, that’s got to be a 7 goal start for us - although last time Brownlie must have forgot.