Scottish Junior Cup

7 hours ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Go on I dare anyone to disagree with what I've said.

Erm...I'm not entirely sure. 

You can check with young Davie Burnieman if you like...but would it matter if you were some..oh dear...she is telling me....Janice...where is the dug ?...Janice ?...the dug ?..oh,...furr...

4 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Erm...I'm not entirely sure. 

You can check with young Davie Burnieman if you like...but would it matter if you were some..oh dear...she is telling me....Janice...where is the dug ?...Janice ?...the dug ?..oh,...furr...

Good night was it?

🍻🍻 😄😄

8 hours ago, pheasant plucker said:

Typical comment from a supporter of would be / never really have been Clydebank who continue to think they are something but everybody else thinks are really pretty pathetic. 

Live in ur head rent free lol iactually think both clubs have done well 2 sell so many tickets ya plamf. The bunting lol was more a wee dig at Cumnock bitter rivals. 

Mon the papers

5 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Feck it

I disagree horse face.

Afore I converse with your good self 're your disagreement. I will need to see some working. A correct answer does not automatically generate a suitable mark.

😗😗😗

Edited by HorseyGhirl

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Live in ur head rent free lol iactually think both clubs have done well 2 sell so many tickets ya plamf. The bunting lol was more a wee dig at Cumnock bitter rivals. 

Mon the papers

' live in Ur Head rent free ' must be the worst patter ever . 

Mind you so is  ' mon the papers ' 

11 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

' live in Ur Head rent free ' must be the worst patter ever . 

Mind you so is  ' mon the papers ' 

So u don't shout Mon the mighty at Beith games? 

MON THE F#CKING PAPERS 

GIRUY 

Edited by passbackdave

The fans must be getting the butterflies by now. And the players too no doubt.

The Cumnock players are perhaps overthinking how bad it would look if they lost from a position of being such strong favourites. Maybe because of their own individual error!

Best not to consider that, especially if you're going to bed, it could keep you up all night, haunting your dreams, night after sleepless night.

No, it's best not to obsess and fixate on your chances of abject failure. just try to relax and definitely don't think about the consequences of shitting yourself in front of a live TV audience and your watching family on the big day. 

And definitely, absolutely don't picture yourself coming back to Cumnock at midnight empty handed and in tears and whatever you do, don't entertain any thoughts of the relentless pelters you'll definitely get in the local derbies.

Just put it all out of your mind and do some breathing exercises or stick on an Enya CD, apparently that's very good for chronic anxiety. I'm sure everything will go completely ok on the day....

Glencairn have received an additional allocation of tickets which is now on sale exclusively at Dr Gorman's bar and restaurant in Rutherglen.

There will also be a section of 500 seats in the South Stand which is set aside for pay-at-the-gate on the day of the final, and this will be open to both sets of fans and neutrals on a first-come-first-served basis.

19 hours ago, Shanner said:

The fans must be getting the butterflies by now. And the players too no doubt.

The Cumnock players are perhaps overthinking how bad it would look if they lost from a position of being such strong favourites. Maybe because of their own individual error!

Best not to consider that, especially if you're going to bed, it could keep you up all night, haunting your dreams, night after sleepless night.

No, it's best not to obsess and fixate on your chances of abject failure. just try to relax and definitely don't think about the consequences of shitting yourself in front of a live TV audience and your watching family on the big day. 

And definitely, absolutely don't picture yourself coming back to Cumnock at midnight empty handed and in tears and whatever you do, don't entertain any thoughts of the relentless pelters you'll definitely get in the local derbies.

Just put it all out of your mind and do some breathing exercises or stick on an Enya CD, apparently that's very good for chronic anxiety. I'm sure everything will go completely ok on the day....

Don't panic Don't panic.

On 25/05/2023 at 13:48, crawwid said:

Don't panic Don't panic.

Much as I would like our south Glasgow neighbours to win the trophy I fear they just won’t have the power or strength to overcome Cumnock as a Premier league side.

6 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Much as I would like our south Glasgow neighbours to win the trophy I fear they just won’t have the power or strength to overcome Cumnock as a Premier league side.

Only time will tell. The only guide we have is from our meeting at Cumnock in the final of their pre-season tournament last July, and we won it on penalties after a 1-1 draw, but you can read very little into that.

We'll certainly give it all we have, with over 1300 tickets sold for the Glencairn section we owe it to these fans to go for it. But you're right, the Premier Division side will unquestionably and understandably be the bookies' favourites.

On 25/05/2023 at 09:13, glensmad said:

Glencairn have received an additional allocation of tickets which is now on sale exclusively at Dr Gorman's bar and restaurant in Rutherglen.

There will also be a section of 500 seats in the South Stand which is set aside for pay-at-the-gate on the day of the final, and this will be open to both sets of fans and neutrals on a first-come-first-served basis.

What happens if more than 500 turn?