Scottish Junior Cup

2 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Ok were playing childish games now postponed they were so where are they now ! Now this the guy that's in charge of our fixtures and this is the response you get from asking a simple question it's doesn't make the wosfl look very professional or transparent trying seem an answer to a simple question .

I hope you're not as unrelentingly whiney as this when you're away on that holiday you want to book. 

6 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Ok were playing childish games now postponed they were so where are they now ! Now this the guy that's in charge of our fixtures and this is the response you get from asking a simple question it's doesn't make the wosfl look very professional or transparent trying seem an answer to a simple question .

They're on a list of postponed fixtures. Until such times as I'm able to re-schedule them back onto the Fixture List and try to do so without causing any further postponements due to cup games. This weekend there are games in the West of Scotland Cup, when the result of these are known along with the draw for the next round, I will be looking at re-scheduling some of these postponements into the blank Saturdays set aside for the next rounds of the West of Scotland Cup.

5 minutes ago, Kennie said:

They're on a list of postponed fixtures. Until such times as I'm able to re-schedule them back onto the Fixture List and try to do so without causing any further postponements due to cup games. This weekend there are games in the West of Scotland Cup, when the result of these are known along with the draw for the next round, I will be looking at re-scheduling some of these postponements into the blank Saturdays set aside for the next rounds of the West of Scotland Cup.

Thank you

11 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

I thought the fact that it was written by my username and it was clearly an opinion made it obviously my opinion.

The reason is simple. I believe that nock are a stronger team than glenafton. I was hoping I was wrong on that but you're starting to change my mind 😉

Aye that's no Joost cos they knocked yous oot , same as the fans who's team is knocked out say the Scottish has lost its magic, suppose yous don't celebrate when Talbot win it👀😉😉😉

On 22/02/2023 at 20:45, BigAftonBear said:

Aye that's no Joost cos they knocked yous oot , same as the fans who's team is knocked out say the Scottish has lost its magic, suppose yous don't celebrate when Talbot win it👀😉😉😉

I celebrate every time Talbot win. That's why I see myself a a top celebrator 

8 hours ago, BigAftonBear said:

Celebrate yet basically claim it's not a worthy trophy when you get knocked out 😂😂😂😂

Who did that? You started on this thread because I said Cumnock will win the cup. Join the dots to see where Talbot fans have claimed the Junior Cup isn't worthy. Dare ye!

8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Who did that? You started on this thread because I said Cumnock will win the cup. Join the dots to see where Talbot fans have claimed the Junior Cup isn't worthy. Dare ye!

Have a look for yourself. Talbot and darvel fans with a few more teams fans (all coincidentally are out) claiming it's lost the magic etc. 

14 minutes ago, BigAftonBear said:

Have a look for yourself. Talbot and darvel fans with a few more teams fans (all coincidentally are out) claiming it's lost the magic etc. 

It has . Its needing put out of its misery.

3 hours ago, BigAftonBear said:

It's clearly lost it's magic like a of of things you will be one of these guys still driving a Ford cortina and try to convince everyone it's still the best car out there!

This trophy should always hold a special place in hearts of all Talbot fans due to their amazing record on winning what was once probably the most difficult tournament to win over the years. Our record wins will never be bettered or repeated by any other team that qualifies to play in it. Yes it may be diminishing in status, but nothing will erase my emotions and gratefulness at what Talbot achieved in the Junior Cup.

11 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

This trophy should always hold a special place in hearts of all Talbot fans due to their amazing record on winning what was once probably the most difficult tournament to win over the years. Our record wins will never be bettered or repeated by any other team that qualifies to play in it. Yes it may be diminishing in status, but nothing will erase my emotions and gratefulness at what Talbot achieved in the Junior Cup.

20220128_124502.jpg

2 minutes ago, crawwid said:

20220128_124502.jpg

What a photo never seen that one, was in the front bus and loads of people standing on the wall of my grans house where I also stayed at the time, what memories from my child hood. I agree this cup will always have a special place in the heart of Talbot fans.