Hamilton Academical v Raith Rovers: THE FINAL

accies1874

3 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Why are we struggling against this pish. 

Simple answer. Accies want it much more than we do and are putting in their best effort to get a strong grip on the game. I think they thought they just had to turn up and everything would fall into place, especially on the back of last week's result.

Edited by embow

2 minutes ago, embow said:

Simple answer. Accies want it much more than we do and are putting in their best effort to get a strong grip on the game. I think they thought they just had to turn up and everything would fall into place, especially on the back of last week's result.

Exactly why we will never see fourth🤣🤣. Struggling against quite easily the worst team in the championship jeezo. 

As bad as we've been, you can see in this stoppage time where our route back into the game is. Accies can be stretched and we can get men forward and into the box.

Need much more quality in the middle, though. Spencer has been so far off it, Vaughan, Easton and Stanton aren't doing enough to get close enough to Goncalves to actually form an attacking unit. 

I'd change Vaughan for Connolly at half time. If Vaughan is going to spend his time floating about on the wing, we might as well get someone who's better at doing that on. 

It's a long way from over. Hamilton have basically had one chance and took their goal from it. As much as we've still been giving them plenty encouragement, it's not like we're being pinned back. If we can avoid throwing another one away early doors, we should be able to dial up the pressure somewhat as the half goes on.