Hamilton Academical v Raith Rovers: THE FINAL

accies1874

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What's the deal with that? It's an unusually large crowd for TFS but there are plenty of seats left. 

For what is meant to be a sell out there are plenty of free seats in the stand that I’m in (Kevin Mc)

18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What's the deal with that? It's an unusually large crowd for TFS but there are plenty of seats left. 

Tickets split 50/50, Raith got a few hundred extra, but apparently the Accies sold the Main Stand half first and Raith sold the end first. Accies didn’t sell out, but that was perhaps down to poor hours and advertising,

7 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

We've not settled well at all yet. Neither Brown or Spencer has managed two consecutive touches. 

We're just so far off things it's painful to watch at times. Just keep giving the ball away. 

2 minutes ago, embow said:

We're just so far off things it's painful to watch at times. Just keep giving the ball away. 

We'd gotten slightly better in possession in the last five minutes, but we've still been defending like a bunch of guys who've never met before. I don't think you could say "the goal's been coming" because I think that's the first real shot at goal, but we'd certainly given Accies a lot of encouragement. 

There's only one side here that looks like it's had to rejig twice already. 

Don't know what the tactics are meant to be but we have nothing to offer up front. Nobody able to hold the ball in midfield. Just got to hope we get to HT without further damage and sort things out. Dire sums things up as it is.

We have been mince. Off the pace and just in general lacking any sort of rhythm. 

I suppose there are several attacking options on the bench which is nice, but we're not going to get much out them unless we can get some sort of grip in the middle. Spencer in particular needs to buck his ideas up.