Hamilton Academical v Raith Rovers: THE FINAL

accies1874

56 minutes ago, Tiger Driver said:

Driving through for this one. Can anyone advise on any good spots to park (preferably free). I imagine the stadium car park will be out of bounds.

There's usually a decent amount of parking at the college, which is on the right as you head from the ground towards the town centre.

I'd imagine the stadium car park will be open, but I heard it's something like £4 a pop.

15 hours ago, TxRover said:

Ngwenya traveled to the training camp with Malawi and made it back just before the Cove match. Next Malawi have two matches coming up on the 24th and 28th…I haven’t heard if he’s going or not, have you?

I just assumed, like Gary Barlow once sang, he's back for good. 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Have a few pals in the polis who seem to think that there going to be a lot of bother before this. Heavy police presence planned in town and at the ground. 

The arsehole contingent of Falkirks support will be out and about probably. Can't imagine they'll be too chuffed at so many Fifers taking over their town. 

59 minutes ago, Raithie said:

The arsehole contingent of Falkirks support will be out and about probably. Can't imagine they'll be too chuffed at so many Fifers taking over their town. 

That’s exactly what they’re concerned about. 

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Why would they dislike making money from us…wait, they don’t own the stadium, never mind.

8 hours ago, grumswall said:

Why would our players want to play pt in league 1 next season... 

Presumably he’s handing out the type of contract with incremental yearly wage rises build in which are apparently costing us a fortune.