Hamilton Academical v Raith Rovers: THE FINAL

accies1874

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I’m Main Stand too. I didn’t ask for a specific stand and that was the stand I was given.

I'm wondering if the stand behind the goals is sold out. When I called for tickets they asked what stand I wanted (I plumped for behind the goals) then said they can only offer sections that have availability (duh) which was block C. By evening they were onto block D with only D and E remaining. 

20 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I find it unlikely that Raith will get any tickets in the North Stand tbh. Hamilton are already shifting tickets in block C so would expect less than half of it to be available, and would make segregation outside interesting.

If there are any extra tickets for Raith fans i'd imagine they'd need to be in the main stand if Hamilton haven't sold any tickets in E & F

Given that Hamilton physically have the tickets to sell however they wish I can't see any useable tickets being returned.

Section E was sold out when I got my ticket on Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

According to Murray in the Rangers post match interview, we've sold out our allocation. Not sure if that's true as there's been nothing announced but certainly suggests we're close to a sell out if we haven't already. 

Seems unlikely we have sold out all 3,500 tickets , I hope not any way as I’ve not bought mine yet! 

Yeah, this seems a bit silly doesn’t it? We’re sold out, and assuming Hamilton got the same allocation there’s still  around 1400 seats going unsold - I assume a combination of SPFL tickets, family tickets and what Falkirk laughably call their ‘top tier’. Surely something can be done? 

Doubt we’ll sell much more than a few hundred more but seems ludicrous to lock people out when as it stands there will be nearly 4000 empty seats on the day. 

Edited by Paco

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Brilliant effort - well done guys. Wonder if there is scope to make the main stand Raith only and just give Hamilton the North Stand ?

I'm sure I read an Accies fan saying that they'd sold some tickets for every section of the ground they were given, so I'd imagine that would be difficult.

Is there a fans bar at the ground likely to be open?

1 minute ago, Specky Ginger said:

I'm sure I read an Accies fan saying that they'd sold some tickets for every section of the ground they were given, so I'd imagine that would be difficult.

Is there a fans bar at the ground likely to be open?

Accies have sold out Section E which is nearest to middle of main stand and I am in F, so can't really happen.