Hamilton Academical v Raith Rovers: THE FINAL

accies1874

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

Having to buy my tickets over the phone. The club have an automated line with a queuing system in place, 20 minutes on hold and currently 10th in the queue. 

At least you have that option. Ours are in person at ticket office only.

15 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

At least you have that option. Ours are in person at ticket office only.

I did enjoy Hamilton's response of "we weren't given any other selling options" as if it is the responsibility of the SPFL to sell tickets for you.

The club physically have the tickets and could sell them however they want - they simply have no interest in selling them online or via the phone because that would involve effort on their part.

6 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Rovers got 3500 allocation for this.  When I went to get my tix last night, there were not a lot left.

Hopefully we get the 2000 unsold Accies tix too, and we can make a home game of it. ;)

The stadium holds nearly 8,000. I would have thought there would be plenty tickets for us and Accies.

Seen as I haven’t got my tickets yet, I’m hoping there are a few tickets left.

Does anyone know of any pubs running buses to the game with spare seats?

The buses organised by the club were fully booked almost immediately.

Tired the Novar and Dunnikier Golf club, but both full as well.

Edited by Specky Ginger

6 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Does anyone know of any pubs running buses to the game with spare seats?

The buses organised by the club were fully booked almost immediately.

Tired the Novar and Dunnikier Golf club, but both full as well.

I found out the buses were all fully booked today when I went to buy tickets. Ah well, what can you do. Not many tickets left according to the lady in the office.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I found out the buses were all fully booked today when I went to buy tickets. Ah well, what can you do. Not many tickets left according to the lady in the office.

You'd imagine you'll get more tickets in the North stand. It can be split in half so that would leave just under 1000 extra tickets if you got half the stand. Just means your crowd are split quite a bit.

Hamilton won't shift more than 2000.

17 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Went for Main Stand tickets.  I don't know why, but I think Falkirk's main stand looks superb.  

It is a good stand to watch from.

I've been fortunate enough to get hospitality through there a few times and the the view of the game is excellent.

2 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

You'd imagine you'll get more tickets in the North stand. It can be split in half so that would leave just under 1000 extra tickets if you got half the stand. Just means your crowd are split quite a bit.

Hamilton won't shift more than 2000.

I find it unlikely that Raith will get any tickets in the North Stand tbh. Hamilton are already shifting tickets in block C so would expect less than half of it to be available, and would make segregation outside interesting.

If there are any extra tickets for Raith fans i'd imagine they'd need to be in the main stand if Hamilton haven't sold any tickets in E & F

Given that Hamilton physically have the tickets to sell however they wish I can't see any useable tickets being returned.

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

I find it unlikely that Raith will get any tickets in the North Stand tbh. Hamilton are already shifting tickets in block C so would expect less than half of it to be available, and would make segregation outside interesting.

If there are any extra tickets for Raith fans i'd imagine they'd need to be in the main stand if Hamilton haven't sold any tickets in E & F

Given that Hamilton physically have the tickets to sell however they wish I can't see any useable tickets being returned.

Fair enough, very strange how they have done it then. Would be ridiculous for people not get tickets if demand was there.