Airdrieonians vs Dunfermline

1 minute ago, latapythelegend said:

Can't argue with that. Just said it on our thread. If we don't beat you twice then it's pretty much over.

I still don't quite beleive that, we'll be playing Airdrie next week with there full compliment, a loss for us, a win for yourself brings it back to four with two games to play between us. 

If we can get out the game between us, with the gap at 5+ points I'll be very confident. Still early for that though. 

And to be a boring poster, if Falkirk were 3-0 down to someone in the imminent future you're absolutely right I'd be giving it the big un. 

What a fucking result!  
I’m sure the Airdrie fans who claimed their first half dominance was entirely because of their amazing play and unrelated to our own failings, will be right along to praise our outstanding comeback that was nothing at all to do with their own poor tactics and substitutions…

Seriously tho we’ve shipped 6 points to Clyde and Peterhead as we can’t break teams down. Literally all airdrie had to do was sit back and the game was theirs. 

And breathe!

Genuinely gutted with that, hard one to take. 

We were excellent in the first half particularly Gal, Frizz and Telfer, the work rate and hold up play was very good.

Dunfermline in the first half looked really poor after the first 10 minutes and surprisingly rattled.

Sending off did change the game and I knew we'd lose it from there as we have absolutely no bottle and the management didn't make the correct substitutions to change the shape or to sit in.

Fair play to Dunfermline though, that was an amazing comeback, I can't see you not going on to win the league now.