Elgin City vs Albion Rovers

This probably doesn’t deserve a match thread given how bad it was. Conditions were awful and the pitch is really suffering but the football was pretty poor all round IMO. I thought Rovers were the better team, especially first half but probably didn’t do enough to put the game out so sight. Highlight of the game was without doubt the superb strike for Rover’s goal - one that you just have to applaud even as a home fan! Second half Elgin faired a little better and managed to salvage a point from the penalty spot. Not entirely sure it was a penalty - something there definitely but one a home team gets more often than the away team. Any point at the moment is great fully received so it feels like a point gained rather than 2 points lost. 

I agree with you BG. Elgin were abysmal and were lucky although they were looking good for a winner in the last 15 min or so. Don't know where you sit/stand but the AR committee, management and some players were really tearing into the ref at the tunnel, resulting in a red card for the manager (I think). First time I've heard a committee standing up effing and blinding at a ref.

Edited by gordon9736