Rangers V County

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

That is super-optimistic by your 'glass half empty' standards, Ben.

'Beale ball' is winning you over.

We can play 'ugly' when we have to and grind games out, something that we've previously struggled to do.

39 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Rangers have yet to give any team a tanking under Beale, so I reckon we’ll duly oblige. 5-0.

Also get your house on Keith Watson being booked if he’s playing. He’s absolutely addicted to a card against Rangers.

In fairness, midweek against Hearts was a tanking. Genuinely should’ve been 5 or 6. 3 goals ruled offside.

Yup, no interest.  Absolutely assume that even if County were to score VAR would invent a way to disallow it.

Keep the score down, get out with no injuries and as few cards as we can from a biased ref, then onto the next match in Paisley next week.  We've a wee run of games DU, Motherwell & Livi after St Mirren so coming away relatively unscathed is what I hope for out of this.

1 minute ago, frankthetank22 said:

Yup, no interest.  Absolutely assume that even if County were to score VAR would invent a way to disallow it.

Keep the score down, get out with no injuries and as few cards as we can from a biased ref, then onto the next match in Paisley next week.  We've a wee run of games DU, Motherwell & Livi after St Mirren so coming away relatively unscathed is what I hope for out of this.

We had 3 goals and a penalty disallowed against Hearts, all checked by VAR and the correct decisions. 

But who cares about facts.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

We had 3 goals and a penalty disallowed against Hearts, all checked by VAR and the correct decisions. 

But who cares about facts.

What a completely bizarre argument when disallowed goals count towards something. 
All that tells me is that:

a) Rangers strikers can’t time their runs 

b) Hearts back line steps out as a unit.

Edited by Pete the Jakey

Probably the strongest match day squad we’ve had this season and that’s still with Roofe, Lawrence and Ridvan missing.

Arfield’s days are numbered now I feel unless he is carrying an injury.