Panel and chair on P&B Question Time

Molotov

5 hours ago, velo army said:

The chair should be someone who is branded "neutral" due to their being centre right.

The panel should have at least one banter inclusion (George Galloway type), at least one from the establishment parties, one absolute villain and one academic sort who takes themselves very seriously.

@SlipperyP, @KnightswoodBear, @virginton and DPB. 

Sarge to chair. Not due to political sympathies, but the panel would benefit from well placed interjections of "but apart from that" and "not with that attitude". Slippy would be getting a'body to love each other and be positive. 

Wait. Which one am I? 

5 hours ago, velo army said:

The chair should be someone who is branded "neutral" due to their being centre right.

The panel should have at least one banter inclusion (George Galloway type), at least one from the establishment parties, one absolute villain and one academic sort who takes themselves very seriously.

Sarge to chair. Not due to political sympathies, but the panel would benefit from well placed interjections of "but apart from that" and "not with that attitude". Slippy would be getting a'body to love each other and be positive. 

Certainly VT, even if just for the line: "also on tonight's panel, we have qualified historian...".

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

You make that sound like a bad thing...

Our first Solomonic statement by the Chair…

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Yeah, obviosly I want to hang all the paedos.  If I was in the Question Time audience I'd be in the paedo hanging corner.

That’s all well and good, but given the rampant problems defending corners at certain Clubs…

7 hours ago, velo army said:

Sarge to chair. Not due to political sympathies, but the panel would benefit from well placed interjections of "but apart from that" and "not with that attitude".