Saints v Hibs

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Needs to be said. Did McKirdy lose a fight and get his napper dipped in a candyfloss maker? The fucking hell was going on with that barnet?!

I'm convinced that we only play him for comedy relief at this point. Fortunately he's on crutches atm, which should (hopefully) see him nowhere near the pitch for the next game. 

13 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Needs to be said. Did McKirdy lose a fight and get his napper dipped in a candyfloss maker? The fucking hell was going on with that barnet?!

To come onto a football pitch looking like that you have to be able to back it up, I've not seen much of him but from what I have seen he can't.

Hibs certainly played the better football under very difficult weather conditions. The wind really spoiled the game. Hibs also showed a lot of fight, so different from the lacklustre Motherwell we saw last week. It's one we could have gained a draw, but no complaints with the result.

No complaints. A game of two big moments. Main duffed his, Youan took his brilliantly. 1-0 Hibs it is then. Fair do’s. Great away support too. Hate it when there’s nothing or no-one to blame, and you just get beat fair & square. 😎

2 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

First time I’ve seen us outfought this season. We were very poor today and created very little going forward. 
As a spectacle the game was horrible to watch. A missed opportunity to stay in 4th place but we move on and just get back to it.

Killie did the same when they came to Paisley but missed 2 sitters.

Fair play to Hibs they were on it from the first whistle today. 

Robinson won't be best pleased that we were out fought, seen him going wild a good few times on the touchline. At one point he collided into Gogic 😂 

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

No complaints. A game of two big moments. Main duffed his, Youan took his brilliantly. 1-0 Hibs it is then. Fair do’s. Great away support too. Hate it when there’s nothing or no-one to blame, and you just get beat fair & square. 😎

Thought the ref had a pretty good game today, only a couple of whys he given that, worst call he made was when one of the defenders nudged Main into the other defender and he gave a free kick for it but other than that I thought he was one of the best refs I've seen in recent times.

Even the VAR checks were quick. 3 mins injury time each half? Unheard of these days

My pre-match post reads all good things must come to a end more or less. Anyway it was a good goal which hurt me to F - - k . At that time I thought it would be a draw there was not a lot between the teams . From a Saints point of view it shows how far Robinson has taken us what a man. McGeady is he 36 seriously ? He still has it very impressive.  Youan I thought looked average but then he had that moment of magic. If all their strikers were fit jeez quite a force.  Painful as the result was I still have faith in this team my buddies.  

3 hours ago, flyingscot said:

Youan was best player on the park and deserved his goal. 

That pretty much sums it up.  Did think we missed Erahon today though.  I know selling him was probably the right call but in a game like today he could have been the difference.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Thought the ref had a pretty good game today, only a couple of whys he given that, worst call he made was when one of the defenders nudged Main into the other defender and he gave a free kick for it but other than that I thought he was one of the best refs I've seen in recent times.

Even the VAR checks were quick. 3 mins injury time each half? Unheard of these days

He wasnt the worst, but his insistence that every throw in was taken at the exact blade of grass where the ball went out was doing my head in.

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

No complaints. A game of two big moments. Main duffed his, Youan took his brilliantly. 

I don't think Main knew when the ball landed to him that Marshall was in no man's land. Think if he'd looked up and seen that, it would have been a case of hitting it low, hard and straight. Instead he shot like he was trying to curl it away from the goalie.

Massive chance and would have come 5 minutes before the break, a brilliant time.

1 hour ago, Dagdagh said:

That pretty much sums it up.  Did think we missed Erahon today though.  I know selling him was probably the right call but in a game like today he could have been the difference.

Spot on. Ethan leaving leaves a huge gap in the side. We just didn’t fill it today.