Saints v Hibs

We have enough to win this, but it'll be far from a walkover. Our home form is impressive, but will have to come to an end at some point.

I hope it's not this week tho, as the Hibs manager annoys me on a molecular level. He is like all if Soccer AM's 'comedy' characters rolled into one, and he strikes me as the kinda guy who uses the word 'Jocks'. 

Its not anti-english, just anti that kinda English. We'll send him homeward, ta think again. 

I fancy a record breaking crowd in the stadium, and they'll drive the Saints on to win 2-1. 

Are Will Fish and Paul Hanlon going to get ragdolled about the park by Curtis Main for 90 minutes? Probably.

Let’s hope LJ isn’t agreeing with random St Mirren fans (when being interviewed for the club media channel no less) about how shite his team are at full time tomorrow. It wouldn’t be the shock of the century if history repeated itself though. 

Not often you read such confidence from St Mirren fans but given our home record it's understandable though I would imagine Elvis will go for a Hibs win 🙂 Same line up as Wednesday with the addition of Watt to partner Main.  No prediction from me I have supported St Mirren long enough to know good things never last that long . 

Great thing is, I’m buzzing for a home game, and why not? Embrace the feelgood factor, embrace the recent wins, enjoy the home record, and the vastly improved atmosphere and general upbeat feel amongst St Mirren supporters. Goodness knows, it beats racking up week after week through some of the Stubbs / Craig / insert name of shitfest manager here. 

On the downside, the feckin’ 2012 start-up are at home again too. M8 nightmare there and back. Fcukers.

40 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Though I dislike the content of the tweet, I'll never get tired of Fab's strange love for tweeting about us.

He'll stick a St. Mirren tweet out there every 6 weeks or so. :lol:

image.png.a2c2cdb6fa9c2f86036a84f74f85b5d3.png

Must have an agent link. Fucking agents man. We don't need this sort of exposure tbh.

Yes, sadly for St Mirren the excellent work that Stephen Robinson is doing in Paisley will not have gone unnoticed.

If they want to keep him, they simply have no choice but to let the Scots-Irish underdogs of Leith walk away with three points on Saturday.

24 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Must have an agent link. Fucking agents man. We don't need this sort of exposure tbh.

Robinson has done an excellent job. He had a tough start but he really has got St Mirren going. That said I thing tomorrow will be an absolute coma inducing shitfest.

1-1.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Great thing is, I’m buzzing for a home game, and why not? Embrace the feelgood factor, embrace the recent wins, enjoy the home record, and the vastly improved atmosphere and general upbeat feel amongst St Mirren supporters. Goodness knows, it beats racking up week after week through some of the Stubbs / Craig / insert name of shitfest manager here. 

On the downside, the feckin’ 2012 start-up are at home again too. M8 nightmare there and back. Fcukers.

Move to this side of Govan.

Simples.

6 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I hope it's not this week tho, as the Hibs manager annoys me on a molecular level. He is like all if Soccer AM's 'comedy' characters rolled into one, and he strikes me as the kinda guy who uses the word 'Jocks'. 

Its not anti-english, just anti that kinda English. We'll send him homeward, ta think again. 

leewardjohnshanks.jpg

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Move to this side of Govan.

Simples.

Nah. Staying North of the river suits me fine. Maybe go the back way over the Erskine Bridge, or fly from Cumbernauld International to Renfrewshire Aerodrome.