🦁🦁 Livingston v The Caley 🔵🔴🦅

Think this will be the first in years where we will overwhelm Caley🤣.Famous last words but apt i feel here.Weve got key players who have been missing back at last.On the other hand always nice to welcome our northern bretheren to Almondvale.Bring it on.👊🦁🏆👍.

5 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Think this will be the first in years where we will overwhelm Caley🤣.Famous last words but apt i feel here.Weve got key players who have been missing back at last.On the other hand always nice to welcome our northern bretheren to Almondvale.Bring it on.👊🦁🏆👍.

You could well be right but fans forever live in hope always of a Scottish Cup upset.

You mat be doing alright in the prem but when it comes to the cup there's always a do or die added element.

It's been a while but I used tp park in the supermarket, forget it's name, not far from the stadium, so is that still Ok or is there restrictions?

26 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You could well be right but fans forever live in hope always of a Scottish Cup upset.

You mat be doing alright in the prem but when it comes to the cup there's always a do or die added element.

It's been a while but I used tp park in the supermarket, forget it's name, not far from the stadium, so is that still Ok or is there restrictions?

There's houses across the Alderstone road from the stadium now,park in there 👍

Got to admit, I hadn't realised just how good a run of form Livingston are on.  I just checked and they've lost four games in the last four months - three of those were against Celtic.   Outside the Old Firm only Ross County have beaten them at home in the league, although both us and Dundee Utd won there in the league cup.

42 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Got to admit, I hadn't realised just how good a run of form Livingston are on.  I just checked and they've lost four games in the last four months - three of those were against Celtic.   Outside the Old Firm only Ross County have beaten them at home in the league, although both us and Dundee Utd won there in the league cup.

That’s all well and good, but they only scraped through 3-1 in the fourth round whereas we comfortably sailed through with a 3-0 win over Queen’s Park.

7 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I think we've hit this game just at the right time with Nouble back playing and looking awesome, Anderson having had a good run after returning from injury and scoring goals, and new signing Bradley on top form and getting last month's Livi PoTM award, as well as Stephen Kelly scoring a few in recent games too. If it had been about 7 games back i wouldn't be nearly as confident going into this. But everyone i mentioned seems to be hitting peak form just now.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

19 hours ago, hoobahabba said:

Wouldn’t bother coming, Caley fans. Livingston is not nearly as nice as Inverness and your team will get pumped. 

Although i agree with you, it's a bit unsettling how confident we all are that's usually when we f**k things up. We wont though right........🤣

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

15 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Although i agree with you, it's a bit unsettling how confident we all are that's usually when we f**k things up. We wont though right........🤣

It's Livingston in the Scottish Cup, nothing would surprise me. What is it, 18 years since we got the QF? Pretty sure most of our defeats in this cup are to teams in a lower league too, or it was at least often enough to make me think that.

Edit: quickly checked half-arsed on company time due to boredom, something like 6 times we've been papped out by a lower league team. Most recent was none other than The Caley.

Edited by LiviLion

On 06/02/2023 at 11:10, SandyCromarty said:

The supermarket I think you're referring to is Lidl. Should be okay but very occasionally they have the yellow jackets out (normally just the old firm and Hearts).

You should be better off here:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/55°53'17.7"N+3°31'13.2"W/@55.8882428,-3.5208715,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m4!3m3!8m2!3d55.888242!4d-3.520323

Walk down the path and across the bridge and you're there at the away supporters end. Far quicker to get away after a five nil thrashing as well. ;)