🦁🦁 Livingston v The Caley 🔵🔴🦅

By this time tomorrow, it will have been confirmed that we have made it through to the next round of this extremely large competition. As one of Scotland's most massive clubs, the country's football administrators had no choice but to kick out a lesser club who had the nerve to think they had beaten us.

I expect a comfortable victory in this encounter as we continue our procession to the final. Our name is quite literally on the cup.

3 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

By this time tomorrow, it will have been confirmed that we have made it through to the next round of this extremely large competition. As one of Scotland's most massive clubs, the country's football administrators had no choice but to kick out a lesser club who had the nerve to think they had beaten us.

I expect a comfortable victory in this encounter as we continue our procession to the final. Our name is quite literally on the cup.

A bit presumptuous Stephen but I've always liked yer style so I'll go with a win for us.

17 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

A bit presumptuous Stephen but I've always liked yer style so I'll go with a win for us.

This subforum needs premier posters like ourselves in order to stay relevant, Sandrew. Thankfully, our club continue to do the business in this competition.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

What a game this was.

Indeed it was.

Some show but there's a part of me that looks back on that time with regret.

Great character players like Daisy Ross bloomed so fleetingly and I wonder what might have been if there was the opportunity for that group to have a platform that was so cruelly denied for so long.

Game done so we can focus on this one now. Nouble being back is massive for us, I'm sure Caley fans know all about him to be fair. 

We're a very different team from the League cup game where Stryjek gave us a parting gift :D Shamal does seem like a good upgrade there. We're a settled team now with quality showing throughout and depth to back it up. 

If we play like we did in that first half today then there will be no worries about progressing

Edited by ATLIS

14 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Game done so we can focus on this one now. Nouble being back is massive for us, I'm sure Caley fans know all about him to be fair. 

We're a very different team from the League cup game where Stryjek gave us a parting gift :D Shamal does seem like a good upgrade there. We're a settled team now with quality showing throughout and depth to back it up. 

If we play like we did in that first half today then there will be no worries about progressing

You lot have probably improved whereas we’ve regressed significantly since then. I came away from that game thinking we were gonna have a top season, oh I how I was wrong 😂

Still looking forward to seeing Scottish Football’s most handsome man, Andy Shinnie :wub:

44 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

You lot have probably improved whereas we’ve regressed significantly since then. I came away from that game thinking we were gonna have a top season, oh I how I was wrong 😂

I stuck money on Caley winning the league after that game. Can't help but feel responsible. 

9-0 Livi. Unregistered youngster to get a hat trick. 

On 03/02/2023 at 16:25, SandyCromarty said:

No doubt the Livi fans will be shiting their breeks at the thought of playing the Caley but the good news for them is that in this round it's £49,000 to the losers so that will cushion the blow for the poor wee souls.

Enough. We gifted you a free bye. No need to put the boot in.

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

On 02/02/2023 at 18:55, Stephen Malkmus said:

I see the drug problem in the Highlands isn’t getting any better.