Uploading images

welshbairn

Question

Don't seem to be able to upload images or screenshots anymore, just get a paperclip symbol next to "loading.." which doesn't change. I've used up 26% of my attachments quota. If I click on the paperclip nothing happens.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

It's definitely something on my end, nothing's changed since I got home, and having trouble on other websites too. Same on chrome, edge and firefox. Tried cleaning up laptop by deleting cookies, browsing history and loads of stuff with Disk Cleanup but no change. It seems to happen when I try to access a website's database, like changing the month on a fixture list. I'm pretty well stumped, next step is factory reset I think.

P.S. Did a full reset, problem solved. :)

image.png.9becd3caa20a216212669ad1993a05f7.png

54 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't seem to be able to upload images or screenshots anymore, just get a paperclip symbol next to "loading.." which doesn't change. I've used up 26% of my attachments quota. If I click on the paperclip nothing happens.

Absolutely nothing has changed our side mate.

What browser are you using and does the same thing happen when using a different browser?

Cheers, Chrome, it's the same on Edge. I'm in Portugal at the moment, could be something to do with my wifi service or something, no big deal, back home on Sunday, will give an update then.

Edited by welshbairn

50 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Whilst we are here, i seem to have, once again, used up my quote.  There used to be an easy way of me going back and deleting attachments from previous posts but I cant remember how.

Im now down to a maximum size of 3.01 kB. ☹️

Go into my account >>> my attachments? You should be able to delete from there. Maybe strict quotas on Liz McColgan grimaces too? 🤔

3 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Go into my account >>> my attachments? You should be able to delete from there. Maybe strict quotas on Liz McColgan grimaces too? 🤔

See thats what I thought but I cant see that anywhere.  Is it in account settings somewhere?

On 02/02/2023 at 14:27, Div said:

Absolutely nothing has changed our side mate.

What browser are you using and does the same thing happen when using a different browser?

It's definitely something on my end, nothing's changed since I got home, and having trouble on other websites too. Same on chrome, edge and firefox. Tried cleaning up laptop by deleting cookies, browsing history and loads of stuff with Disk Cleanup but no change. It seems to happen when I try to access a website's database, like changing the month on a fixture list. I'm pretty well stumped, next step is factory reset I think.

Edited by welshbairn