What's going on at Lochee Utd?

Worried Lochee Lad

Whats happenin at Lochee United? Sure everyone saw the story about Kevin Harper being announced, then sacked 5 days later! They had the lad Steve Leahy in as the manager and now ive just heard he is away to Dundee UTd youth setup. The committee are dinosaurs, they clearly dont have a clue and i cant see how the club survives if they cant sort something out quickly, players are raging!

On 02/02/2023 at 12:10, Worried Lochee Lad said:

Whats happenin at Lochee United? Sure everyone saw the story about Kevin Harper being announced, then sacked 5 days later! They had the lad Steve Leahy in as the manager and now ive just heard he is away to Dundee UTd youth setup. The committee are dinosaurs, they clearly dont have a clue and i cant see how the club survives if they cant sort something out quickly, players are raging!

There's a Midland League thread in the North Pyramid sub-forum.

On 02/02/2023 at 12:10, Worried Lochee Lad said:

Plenty on what happened back then in the Midlands League thread. The club is healthy and recovering well from the off-pitch issues now some of the bad eggs are out.

If Dundee United want Leahy there isn't much a team our level can do!

21 hours ago, Marten said:

Plenty on what happened back then in the Midlands League thread. The club is healthy and recovering well from the off-pitch issues now some of the bad eggs are out.

Why wasn't Leahy even announced as the gaffer tho? It all seems a bit cloak and dagger!

On 05/02/2023 at 18:11, Marten said:

From the chat in the pub last night, about Larry Duncan forging Kev Milne's contract, seems like the folk to leave the club so far weren't the "bad eggs" and there are still more that need to go!

On 13/02/2023 at 11:55, Worried Lochee Lad said:

From the chat in the pub last night, about Larry Duncan forging Kev Milne's contract, seems like the folk to leave the club so far weren't the "bad eggs" and there are still more that need to go!

So are you Stanton or Carling? :rolleyes: 

4 minutes ago, Worried Lochee Lad said:

Do you really think its only they two that are bothered about the shambles at the club just now, plenty of us that care aboot the club

What, 3rd in the League, 4 points behind the leaders with 2 games in hand? The players don't seem to be performing as if it's a shambles.

You've obviously got a grudge, making a handful of posts before making a specific criminal allegation against a named individual at the club on the basis of  "from the chat in the pub".

41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What, 3rd in the League, 4 points behind the leaders with 2 games in hand? The players don't seem to be performing as if it's a shambles.

You've obviously got a grudge, making a handful of posts before making a specific criminal allegation against a named individual at the club on the basis of  "from the chat in the pub".

So you think everything is a-ok at the club?

On 15/02/2023 at 09:57, Worried Lochee Lad said:

So you think everything is a-ok at the club?

Carling was pretty dodgy so I'm glad he is gone. I'm not saying everything is OK, but things improved a lot in the club in the last few months. I've got plenty of contacts, both directly in the club and people on the outside. Rumours tend to come through to me through a variety of channels and I haven't heard anything about the things you're saying other than your posts here on P&B.

On 16/02/2023 at 11:34, Marten said:

Carling was pretty dodgy so I'm glad he is gone. I'm not saying everything is OK, but things improved a lot in the club in the last few months. I've got plenty of contacts, both directly in the club and people on the outside. Rumours tend to come through to me through a variety of channels and I haven't heard anything about the things you're saying other than your posts here on P&B.

Im no that bothered about the folk that have gone, im more interested in how we move forward. felt like we had a plan to move forward but seems like were just fighting battle off the pitch and in the papers and social media. Boys were great yesterday, solid performance

• 2 weeks later...