Tufty the Squirrel v Lion Rampant

Our home form is decent but the atmosphere around the club at the moment is so low, it's hard to see how we don't lose this one. We've lost 3 in a row in the league, including to our relegation rivals County, and the transfer window was just abysmal for us.

Walker was doing OK in nets and after being expectedly swapped out for the Scottish Cup, lost his place to Hemming for County away, which many of us found odd. Hemming's confidence looks rocks bottom and the third goal he shipped speaks to that. Derek's tinkering gives us a dilemma between the sticks.

The defence ships goals for fun, the midfield is slow and we have no goals whatsoever upfront, less so now Shaw and Lafferty have both left on the last day of the window.

I'm not exactly in a positive frame of mind where my team is concerned at the moment.

6 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Our home form is decent but the atmosphere around the club at the moment is so low, it's hard to see how we don't lose this one. We've lost 3 in a row in the league, including to our relegation rivals County, and the transfer window was just abysmal for us.

Walker was doing OK in nets and after being expectedly swapped out for the Scottish Cup, lost his place to Hemming for County away, which many of us found odd. Hemming's confidence looks rocks bottom and the third goal he shipped speaks to that. Derek's tinkering gives us a dilemma between the sticks.

The defence ships goals for fun, the midfield is slow and we have no goals whatsoever upfront, less so now Shaw and Lafferty have both left on the last day of the window.

I'm not exactly in a positive frame of mind where my team is concerned at the moment.

Apparently I failed to take account just how honking United are, and that the number 11 on Armstrong's back is cos he carries the full starting eleven on his back. Love the wee man. If we had a full team of him, or Rorys or Polworths for that matter, we would be fine. 

Frustrating game though, played well and just failed time and time again to kill the game off. The chuckle brothers up front are comical. 

13 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Vassell and Doidge are both absolutely honking. I don’t know how we won tonight with two of the worst strikers in the league. It was 9 v 11. It beggars belief that three other teams are below us. Crazy league….

They both led the line very well.

14 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Vassell and Doidge are both absolutely honking. I don’t know how we won tonight with two of the worst strikers in the league. It was 9 v 11. It beggars belief that three other teams are below us. Crazy league….

Both played well, gave everything for the team.

Expect Livi to revert back to their strongest lineup as opposed to Wednesday night at Parkhead.Our in form players Kelly,Bradley,and Nouble will start in this game for sure after missing out.Suspect Martindale was saving them for this.Reckon home advantage will see the Lions prevail here by the odd goal .Looking forward to a hard competitive game.Bring it on.👊🦁⬆️.