Queens Park 🕷️ v Ayr United ⚫️⚪️

Just now, TONTROOPER said:

Cracking comment ......will it go further ?............

23 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

You quote the wrong person with this? 

Emm .... looks like I didnt sucker.

"Oh please please please Logan....come back to............................

4 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Of course he does and he does it weekly. But he actually aims them and more often than not they cause trouble for back lines. Anyone who has ever kicked a ball can see McGinty does not aim his.

As for the juniors comment, if everyone we had was Championship quality we’d be 10 points clear but they aren’t and it’s ok to call them out. McKenzie, Ashford, Houston all have qualities that make them useful. Sadly Hewitt does not

There’s a vast difference saying that someone is junior standard and not Championship standard. It’s blatantly obvious to anyone who is aware of the standard of football we are currently playing at that Ashford, Houston and McKenzie are all capable of playing in this league for different reasons. Are they all good enough to start for a team at the top? No. But they’d all get in the squads of other teams in this league. Hewitt is a young player who had a year out due to injury, played a couple of months in League 1 and in the last couple of games was coming in to a bit of form. Prior to his injury he also looked a standout in a relatively non existent Ayr midfield and would probably have been a useful player for us last season. I think Bullen needs to work out what kind of player he is. If he had a bit more composure he could easily end up doing Dempseys job of making runs into the box for goals but it’s something for him to work on. Tbh I think he’s fine overall. 

Huge result psychologically. We’ve struggled massively against Ayr so a big performance was needed. The defending for that 2nd goal was utterly atrocious in every sense and how Davidson was allowed to get by Mcginty with so much ease is beyond me. Daft penalty to give away aswell and it was nicely taken by Thomas. Think shields will do a job for us. Big, quick and and a general pest up top. Really liked the look of him.

Lee Kilday is also the best defender in the world. The improvement this season has been unbelievable. 

Edited by qpfc

What a win for us after the week we’ve been having. Coyle and the boys showing that despite everything that’s been thrown at them, they can grind out a result. Struggled to finish chances today so hopefully we’ll be able to fix that sooner or later. 

33 minutes ago, marie osmond said:

Steven McLean is probably the most detested referee amongst Killie fans. He has shat on us on so many occasions that Steve Clarke brought it up and as a result his ex-Killie player dad Stuart withdrew contact with anyone at Rugby Park. 
To be fair this all happened in the top-flight so u might have missed it. 

I'm old enough to remember Tiny Wharton......"keep up with play" lol

Oh my withering memory......oh thats right ...I NEVER WANT TO SEE KEVIN CLANCY SET FOOT ON CAPPIELOW EVER AGAIN.

5 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

With you

Hes been well schooled,straight  from the Rangers training ground

In fairness, even Bullen had no complaints about the penalty decision in his post match interview. Clear penalty and silly defending 

5 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

I'm old enough to remember Tiny Wharton......"keep up with play" lol

Oh my withering memory......oh thats right ...I NEVER WANT TO SEE KEVIN CLANCY SET FOOT ON CAPPIELOW EVER AGAIN.

the f**k is a Morton fan interested in a top of the table clash for? 

3 minutes ago, qpfc said:

In fairness, even Bullen had no complaints about the penalty decision in his post match interview. Clear penalty and silly defending 

In fairness I,ve probably got a better view watching it on the box than Bullen and for me I dont think its a  penalty and certainly not a clear one

All about opinions though

Too much of players going down with the slightest touch in and outside the box.

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Boateng bossed it, what a player. He was everywhere, dispossessing Dipo pick pocketing our midfielders... time and time again.

Enjoy your night Queens Park fans.

Said it before but he really is the best player in the league imo. Glides around the park picking up every second ball, always in the right place and distributes it to our attacking players. 

I love the guy and I'm so grateful to Palace for letting us enjoy him for a year!

10 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Boateng bossed it, what a player. He was everywhere, dispossessing Dipo pick pocketing our midfielders... time and time again.

Enjoy your night Queens Park fans.

Best player in the league quite comfortably for me. For a holding midfielder, I’ve never seen so many opposition fans across the season mention his name afterwards. He’s literally not did anything wrong ever for us. He’ll go on to have a fantastic career and we’re lucky to have him 

Just now, qpfc said:

Best player in the league quite comfortably for me. For a holding midfielder, I’ve never seen so many opposition fans across the season mention his name afterwards. He’s literally not did anything wrong ever for us. He’ll go on to have a fantastic career and we’re lucky to have him 

It's a shame that he must've been out of the team or something last week, don't remember him then.