Queens Park 🕷️ v Ayr United ⚫️⚪️

I see we’ve decided McGinty is the scapegoat.  10/10 for predictability gentlemen!  He was pish at the 2nd goal though.  Just no plan B for Ayr tonight - a big punt up to Dipo and little else.  Disappointed with McAlear.  

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

No doubting on the balance of play Glasgow Gretna deserve their win......but unless my ears deceive me....the chants for "Queens Park" sounded decidedly ....em.....south of the border?

Anyone else pick this up or am I listening to too much Jeff Beck.

Chelsea Headhunters V Ayr Service Crew later…..

1 minute ago, Nelson said:

I see we’ve decided McGinty is the scapegoat.  10/10 for predictability gentlemen!  He was pish at the 2nd goal though.  Just no plan B for Ayr tonight - a big punt up to Dipo and little else.  Disappointed with McAlear.  

He was 50% responsible for that goal

to quote James O’Brien, that’s not an opinion, it’s counting 

Just now, Nelson said:

Because he’s predictably dreadful. He’s not the worst but he is the most talked up that’s my issue.

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

We should have been making subs from around the 60th minute mark. Changing things with 15 mins to go 2-0 down is pathetic 

I agree with your point but it's hardly pathetic. 

We've been second best tonight but we're up against the league leaders. 

We'll regroup and go again, but this probably ends our chances of winning the league. Finishing top four will be a real achievement, and you never know with the playoffs. And we're still in the cup with a great chance to reach the last 8. 

We just need to calm the f**k down with the extreme statements. 

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

Because he’s predictably dreadful. He’s not the worst but he is the most talked up that’s my issue.

Stupid thing to say.  Hasn’t put a foot wrong all season.  The issue tonight was zero quality in the attacking third.  

In truth... Queens have pretty much bossed this game and considering the SFA in their infinite wisdom thought it would be a good idea to tell a team who were about to play an ultra important league game at 7-45pm....... that they had just been expelled from the Scottish Cup at 4pm........

Steven McLean is probably the most detested referee amongst Killie fans. He has shat on us on so many occasions that Steve Clarke brought it up and as a result his ex-Killie player dad Stuart withdrew contact with anyone at Rugby Park. 
To be fair this all happened in the top-flight so u might have missed it. 

1 minute ago, Nelson said:

Stupid thing to say.  Hasn’t put a foot wrong all season.  The issue tonight was zero quality in the attacking third.  

It’s been incredibly poor defending that’s cost you taking any points back to Ayr this evening.

Attacking has not been great but without those two stupid defensive mistakes it would be 0-0.

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Nonsense both teams will drop points between now and end of the season. This just makes it more of a slog. 

probably doesn’t help with the disruption from having to travel to Aberdeen twice in a week 

You deal me McLean...... I call yer bluff with Clancy.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

We'll regroup and go again, but this probably ends our chances of winning the league. Finishing top four will be a real achievement, and you never know with the playoffs. And we're still in the cup with a great chance to reach the last 8. 

A team we beat 5-0 not so long ago. Queens Park are more than beatable as we've shown twice this season. Not many Ayr players get pass marks tonight, piss poor performances from many. 

Saying that I still believe we will make the play offs convincingly but tonight was a big chance of a title charge and we blew it 

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

The league leaders who looked very ordinary against us on Saturday.

This defeat won't be the end of Ayr's challenge and QP will lose points again.

3 minutes ago, Nelson said:

He’s looked very uneasy when he’s been under pressure on the ball tonight (something which QP have done well to their credit) and was dreadful at the goal.

I like him and he’s been much better than tonight for most of the season but let’s not pretend the only issue was up front.